stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: Ch. II [OOC]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Hey stonegod, as much for a rp reason as any other... since I'm having Khensu go through a 3 to 5 day vigil praying to the Flame for a stronger mind and will (since he's gone through quite a number of mind-altering affects since being here in Barovia)... as he's just raised level, would it be possible to do a retrain of one of his feats? If you allow it, I'd like to exchange Cleave for Iron Will. I don't think Khensu's ever used Cleave once that I can ever remember so losing it would not matter in the slightest... and the extra points in his Will save would help him avoid going loco in the future from both a mechanics perspective, and as a nice topper/award for his prayer vigil.

Let me know if this is okay with you or not. If it is, I'll work it into his roleplays. Thanx!

Stormwind

First Post
@EvolutionKB: Since the crafting and so forth looks like it will take 5 days rather than 3, does Avron want to try and copy any additional spells into his spellbook? (see here for the list of spells that we have available in scroll form)

Stormwind

First Post
Comprehend languages and Healing lorecall are probably good additions
Spells added to Avron's list and costs updated here.

@All: Assuming that Vincent Korr d'Deneith is still infected with Lycanthropy, then perhaps we should do what we can for him (use the break enchantment scroll or pay for a restoration scroll). Of course depending on the moon and whether we are currently within three days of the full moon, this might mean that we have to wait until the next full moon before we can do anything to help ...

Stormwind

First Post
stonegod said:
OOC: remove curse and break enchantment are your two option
That gives us the following options:
  • Tessa prepares and casts Restoration (we need diamond dust)
  • Tessa, Jarrith and Ashlyn have Break enchantment on their class list and could cast it from the scroll
    (count Ashlyn out from this option)
  • Marot can use UMD to cast Break enchantment from the scroll

Remove ads