• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stonehearth's Rabbits in 5e

Herosmith14

First Post
Yeah, so I've been considering eventually running a PbP set in Hearth, the world from Radiant Entertainment's management game Stonehearth. I went ahead and brainstormed some ways to rejigger Hearth into a 5e setting, and realized that it might be a good idea to have a homebrewed Rabbitfolk race in case any of the players wanted to play one. So, here it is. If any of you have any suggestions about stuff, or have more in depth knowledge of Clan Amberstone's lore, feel free to comment. Just as a side note, I'm trying not to make them too explicitly Geomancy linked, as that could just be class refluffing, but anyway, what do you think?

Rabbits
[h=1]Rabbit Traits[/h]Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2, and your Wisdom score increases by 1.

Rabbit’s Speed. Your base Walking Speed is 35 feet.

Standing Leap. Your long jump is up to 30 feet and its high jump is up to 15 feet, with or without a running start.

Amberstone Knowledge. You gain proficiency in the Nature and Arcana skills.

Rabbit’s Legacy. You learn the Druidcraft cantrip and can cast it as an action. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for this spell.

PS. Just as a side note, I did post a braintstorming thread on here a few days ago to help me with this, so koodos to all who posted there.

Remove ads