D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Yeah, getting off this ship might be a good idea. I seem to have um... misplaced all of my coin. Although there was that gentleman offering a reasonable rate on a loan. Perhaps if we return..."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Picking pockets was really not Carolina's thing, but she was bored, and they were drunk. Besides, didn't they come here to lose money? She began to wiggle her fingers and breathe onto the tips to warm them up while she scanned the crowd for the perfect mark. Then she heard Aremus, and she might have actually pouted just a bit before giving up the idea and going to meet him and Bethany.

Aremus: Drylund is happy to loan you one of his dingys and sends along two of his finest sailors - Otis, an elderly human who is hard of hearing and Corman, a hungover gnome.

The Tower: The crossing of the river is uneventful. There is no road on the other side, but the tower can be seen easily enough. The only question is if the party would rather march on up or sneak around first.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina wrinkles her nose. "I suppose the sneaking falls under my domain, eh?"

OOC: I suppose you'll need some sort of combination of stealth, perception, investigation, and whatever checks? In the interest of expediency, just roll whatever you need for me so you can get on with the story. :)

Carolina

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio smiles. "If you want another, I can come. I'd try to be quiet. But I understand if you need a smaller strike force."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar helps with rowing and awaits the group decision. He is not good as a scout, but he can wait and follow up once it is deemed safe to move up or the scouts need some muscle to support them.

Scouting Party: The tower appears to be about 70 feet tall and a large boulder has been rolled in front of the entrance. This tactic would make more sense if there wasn't a massive hole up one side of the tower. Any one scouting would be able to climb up the boulder and scale the outer wall. Gazing through the hole, you would see a female hill giant sobbing.

Carolina Stealth: 1D20+9 = [17]+9 = 26

old tower.JPG

Remove ads