D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, we're gonna hide with the giant with us? Tell him where she is and good riddance! Maybe they'll follow his trail first." Ordrar is not happy at all.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Grudd Haug/Cave
Afternoon
Round 0

Dren eyed the giant as he waited for the others. “We made a promise, apparently,” he told Ordrar. “Well, maybe he’ll be useful in a fight.”

[sblock=Actions]
Dren Rockfist Character Sheet
Action (Extra Attack):
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction: Deflect Missiles, Opportunity Attack, or Slow Fall
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 51/51 HD: 6/6d8+2
Ki: 2/6/R
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Oh, I don't think we will hide, my friend." said Aremus to Ordrar with a grim smile, "I think we will probably run. But first, I think we must continue to burn things as we go."

The Party is currently in area 14. You originally snuck in through area 10. You could also exit quicker through area 9, but you'd remember that spot being heavily guarded. Your new halfling friend's sheep are in area 9.

lower map.JPG

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Stealing an army's food supply is always a solid tactic." suggested Aremus, "If we hit the sheep pens on-the-fly, we can at least open the gates and drive the sheep away. Perhaps our new shepherd friend would like to add to his flock? At any rate, we need not stay to defeat the guards. A hit-and-run would be prudent."

OOC: Did we see what the sheep were guarded by? It's not giants, is it?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We don't have time to fight the guards! And the husband is found. You fulfilled your silly promise, peacemaker! Now let's get away before the giants awake properly. We bested sleeping ones and one who nearly killed one of us with one strike. We cannot fight a group. Let's go through the guards, but don't stop for anything, hit and run, mostly run! Now move!" Ordrar nearly bellows at his companions.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio is surprised at the enthusiasm his companions feel for running into a known conflict.

There will be more death on this day yet, he thinks, as he utters a silent prayer.

"Let's go," he says with a smile.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Grudd Haug/Cave
Afternoon
Round 0

“Wot aboot the river?” Dren suggested, gesturing back to the bridge that spanned the water that flowed through the cavern. “It gaes under the walls. It’ll get us oot right past the guards.” He moved to follow the others out.

[sblock=Actions]
Dren Rockfist Character Sheet
Action (Extra Attack):
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction: Deflect Missiles, Opportunity Attack, or Slow Fall
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 51/51 HD: 6/6d8+2