D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Ordrar would give whatever he has left...except of course he has only 15 gp to his name :) Didn't we get some loot? I mean, I took my starting equipment, but there was something else for everyone - ruby dust etc...

The dwarf stands his ground, neither retreating nor advancing. Within several steps of giant vultures, but not so close to be easily attacked without warning.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Thanks Ordar, Aremus and Bethany. I'll borrow 7GP from each of you and make am IOU in Fistan's char csheet.

I am not sure if you can wake someone form astral projection, though I think it is something that Fistan may know.
Reading the spell description I would say yes, but I haven't looked into it too much.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: He can end it or we can by dropping dispel magic on him or dropping his hp to zero. No option of communicating or waking him

OOC: Sorry, the email notifications for this board are incredibly fickle. It hadn't reported a single post since my last one. I'm posting maps below so everyone can give me a starting location. In regards to reaching the second floor, does anyone have rope? If you have a little over 100 feet then we can say that the rope was tied to Zephyros' bed earlier in the journey.

Nightstone Attack: According to Zephyros, Stratovan was the one who ambushed Nightstone.

Yan-C-Bin: The riders would explain that Yan-C-Bin is the god they worship. Stratovan is also a follower of Yan-C-Bin and has built a magnificent cathedral to the elemental in his castle. The riders original sought it out to worship and were then offered employment as guards by the cloud giant.

Grinning Bag : "Didn't expect to see one of you lot up here," the man with the bag admits. " Most Dwarfs consider even the surface too high up." The caped rider would then toss the previously mentioned bag to Ordrar. "It is magical you know. Try and put your warhammer in it."

tower of z.JPG

Remove ads