D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan,

"Yes..." says Fistan with skeptical enthusiasm for Tranio's battle cry. "Let's head towards where Rillix saw the riders. I'll send him to keep to check out the other tower and make sure nothing comes up behind us."

He goes quite for a few seconds and Rillix darts off to check out the other tower.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30+7/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

Temple: An enormous statue of a towering cloud giant fills the far end of this vaulted room, whose ceiling is hung with azure tapestries. Two rows of long pews face the statue, while alcoves along the walls are set with monstrous stone figures holding incense. When you arrive the riders are still kneeling before the statue in the prayer. The leader rises and turns to the party. "I didn't expect to see you lot again. Have you come to return out bag," he asks with a smug grin.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 0

Dren scowled at the lead vulture rider as he looked at them smugly. “An’ jus’ why are ye ‘ere?” he demanded. “Did ye kill all the giants in the castle?” He slid into a stance in case fighting broke out. “I dunnae think ye belong ‘ere.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 4/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Your pet was highly amusing. So we keep the bag until we can repay the favor. I'm not surprised to see you here. Your master must be paragon of gigantism with you running around and killing his kin. But I guess there are those who would rather do what they're told whatever that is than think for themselves." Ordrar sneers at the group.
"If giants win, do you really think you'll be something more than lowly servant? Morons."

"This castle belongs to our master, Count Stratovan, but he is off seeking more powerful items. He has left it in command of his disgraceful son, Olthanas. The pathetic boy doesn't have the heart to do what is needed and was starting to poison the minds of the other giants on board. I imagine the Majordomo ended their lives before a full mutiny," the leader explains with a laugh. "She's probably persuading Olthanas to do his duty and take Goldenfields like his father ordered."

The cultist grits his teeth at the dwarf's remark. "We are not servants! Stratovan respects us as fellow worshipers of Yan-C-Bin," the helm wearing man explains while glancing around the room. "We outnumber you lot and you're already injured. This is your last chance to turn around and fly far away from here."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, you are idiots!" Ordrar makes the face and mock immitates the cultist 'Count values us', right! He doesn't value his own son, but he values small people against which he fights a war. Ridiculous! And you're stalling, hoping majordomo comes and saves you, valuable slaves. I charge you with murder over Nightstone. Punishment will be decided after I trash your hides! "

The dwarf prepares to charge

Ooc: pausing to give others time to react before charging in

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus shakes his head at the cultists, "I'm afraid we can't let you continue terrorising the countryside, gentlemen."

Then he turns to Ordrar, nods, and rushes forward at his friend's side.

OOC: Don't forget anyone who hasn't used 'em up already, you've got 8 Temp HP.

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan,

Seeing his colleagues charging in, Fistan begins his arcane chanting.

OOC: Assuming they are still packed close enough, Fistan will open with a fireball. If he can't get a substantial portion of them, then just firebolt for now. I'll make the appropriate rolls once I know what he can do.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30+7/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads