D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
[MENTION=6873732]seriousmoonlight[/MENTION], I'd shoot thunderwave if I can get at least 3 in the blast.

OOC:
[MENTION=6873732]seriousmoonlight[/MENTION], I'd shoot thunderwave if I can get at least 3 in the blast.

Here is a map with ten foot squares. The red dots are the grunts and the orange is the leader who was speaking. From the entrance to the enemies is about 80 feet, unless the party was moving closer during the initial conversation. Let me know where you all want to start in the room.

map1.JPG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio hears the voices echo in the vast chamber, one designed for bodies much larger than his own. "Aw-right," he thinks to himself. As he fires twin beams at two of the cultists at the end of the row. He makes a V with his fingers, and watches the power of death coalesce and pull itself into a tapering thread, like a spider shooting her web, towards his two targets.

OOC:
If the two cultists at the extreme left are within 5' of each other, then targeting them. If not, then perhaps two targets in the middle are. Whatever gets off two beams.
Beam 1: to hit: [roll0]. If a hit, damage = [roll1] necrotic, no healing until next round.
Beam 2: to hit: [roll2]. If a hit, damage = [roll3] necrotic, no healing until next round.

Tranio will then move 30', entering the room and heading left, but maintaining as much distance as he can.

HP: 33+8 temp AC 17. Spellslots: 2/3/2
Chill touch: 1d20+7, 2d8 (x2); range 120'. Cure wounds: 1d8+4.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus rushes straight towards the enemy, pausing only briefly as a fireball flies over his shoulder.

OOC: By which I mean he dashes 60' down the centre isle, unless that would put him in the middle of a fireball (if that's being cast).

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 0

Dren rushed after the others as the magic users started casting. He reached for his ki, tapping his inner power, and moved in a blur. The fire snakes tattooed on his arms started to glow, flames licking from the magical ink. As he neared the cultists, he jumped and spun. Long snakes of fire whipped out from his arms, slamming down at one of the center front cultists.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: 2 Fangs of the Fire Snake pumped with extra damage (10’ reach, fire damage instead of bludgeoning)
Flames of the Fire Snake attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
1D4+1D10+3 = [2]+[5]+3 = 10
1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
1D4+1D10+3 = [3]+[1]+3 = 7

Bonus Action: Step of the Wind to Dash 35’ down center aisle (total 70’ movement)
Move: 35’ down center aisle
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 1/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar follows in monks fleet footsteps, but his heavy armor and shield prevent him from keeping pace. Which does NOT prevent him from tossing his axe after the fiery snakes target

[sblock=Actions]
Move: as close to cultists as possible
Attack: [roll=http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=193478]1d20+7=15; 1d6+3=8[/roll]
[/sblock]

Aremus: You'll be in melee range next turn.

Tranio: Your first beam misses, but the second spell drains the life out of thee cultist on left.

Bethany: You'll be in melee range next turn.

Dren: The flames whip forward like giant serpents and burn the two center cultists, killing one of them.

Fistan: Your fireball engulf all three cultists on the right and much of the front pew.
Carolina: Your arrow misses, but you manage to vanish behind a pew.

Ordrar: Distracted by the fire, the center cultist never sees your axe soar through the air. It wedges in his head and he drops to the floor.

Cult Leader: Seeing his men cut through with ease, the leader attempts to flee.

Cultists: The remaining two enemies swing scimitars at Dren, but both miss.

_: 1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12

map2.JPG

Remove ads