• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Stormwreck Isle, the new D&D starter set will be available at GenCon!

darjr

I crit!
Another reason I’m sad I’m not going to GenCon! If anyone here goes please give use photos?! Thanks!

Join Baldman Games Aug 4-7th at Gen Con Booth #2810 to buy our exclusive show offering—the upcoming Stormwreck Isle D&D Starter Box—and other Dungeons & Dragons goodies!

#GenCon2022 #baldmangames #DnD #dnd5e

831CBDD1-F87E-4BF2-B383-88CA51910874.jpeg

Last edited:

The_Baldman

Explorer
Finally a new official release being offered at GenCon! I'll try to snag a copy to show y'all. (And also to show support for WotC's releasing new material at a con that isn't a movie trailer.)

We have a lot of them for sale at the show but it would really bum me out (really really I tell ya) if we sold them all. So bummed I might have to cry into a beer Sunday night at my staff dinner over it.

darjr

I crit!
We have a lot of them for sale at the show but it would really bum me out (really really I tell ya) if we sold them all. So bummed I might have to cry into a beer Sunday night at my staff dinner over it.
Congrats on the booth too! Exciting!

I might be there. I will be there. I lied. I don’t know why I did that. If possible I plan on snagging one of these bad boys as a “I went on a trip” gift for my daughter, who is itching to run her first game with some friends

The_Baldman

Explorer
Nice. We'll have all kinds of fun things there. Including pretty much all the books from the past couple of years at great prices, some of the nice dice sets, the new Campaign Case (Monsters - not Terrain), Essentials kits, and maybe even a few cool surprises to look at. Booth #2810 - close to our Demo area in Hall C.

Remove ads