• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Story Hour

Eeralai

First Post
Hey! I started a story hour for the Fort Greerson Campaign. Please feel free to stop by and defend your characters :p Actually, with the exception of Crill's brief journal entry, your characters are safe for the time since Gwen was the one messing up in the beginning :) But seriously, it would be great if anyone wanted to add to it. Here is the link http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=144716. Hope you have fun with it!

BSF

Explorer
What? You think they want to defend their characters? But Gwen's unique perspective amuses me. Why would they need to defend their characters? It's all true right? Right?

BSF

Explorer
Hochoch, we hardly knew you.

Gwen's Story Hour is already past Hochoch. Would be a little more interesting if some of you would post your perspectives so that the readers see more than just one focused point of view. :)

Tormal

First Post
I just posted a little snippet of Aaron's thoughts during the few days that are currently being discussed. I want to do this a bit more from now on but since it's not my story wanted to know if there was a specific format you wanted me to use or anything else that you wanted. It's your story, I just want to add to it! ;) But so far, I like it a lot you write very well! Let me know!

Eeralai

First Post
I'm so glad you posted!! More people need to do so! I feel like I am neglecting Ardel terribly, but he and Gwen really didn't interact until later after the Crocodile. Post in whatever style you want. I don't feel ownership on the story hour because it is David's creative genius that drives the plot. I was looking for something to write for the pure pleasure of writing. I say, the more people who add to it, the better it will be. :D

Eeralai

First Post
So, Korliss and Aaron have both spoken up in Gwen's story hour. Thanks!!! I have come to the part where the party splits up in Orlane. Tonight I should be writing what happens to Gwen, Aaron and Korliss, and it would be great if somebody posted what the rest of the group did. I seem to recall there were problems with a watch dog, but I really don't know beyond that until we meet up in the sactuary.

BSF

Explorer
I am very much enjoying Korliss' thoughts and contributions in the Story Hour. It is interesting to not which things you guys remember compared to what I remember.

Eeralai

First Post
I need some help

I am about to start writing the part between Orlane and the Glade of Elanahih. My memory here is fuzzy. If something notable to your character happened, could you please let me know what it was. I remember this is when Ardel Knocked himself out axing a wagon, but then later he actually died and I don't know how. I do know Lune brought him back, but we didn't know it was Lune. This is also where Caradec comes for Ternell to receive his mount. I went to bed that night, and Gwen stayed behind. I have notes saying Aaron kind of told Gwen off for not being impressed enough by Caradec. Brandon, would you be interested in writing up what happened with the battle of the Minatar from Aaron's point of view. It's pretty important to the big story, but knowing Gwen, it will probably appear as some footnote. Chris, I was wondering if you wanted to put in any of Falon's conversations with Algalarond. I know this is where he speaks to the whole group and asks Chani to give the sword to you. Everyone can feel free to pipe up on my thread, and if you have things you want me to put in about the time between Orlane and Elanahih, please post them here and soon. THnaks!

Eeralai

First Post
If anyone can tell me by tonight how Ardel died at the outpost in the Impassable forest that had a wizard, alligators and ogres, I will buy Krispy Kremes for this Friday. Otherwise, I am going to have to make it up and you know how that might go :p

This is before we ran into Lune but we didn't know he was Lune.

Remove ads