The Pumpkin Pie Spice RPG Contest - Vote Here!

Vote for your favorite(s)! You can select up to three.

• "Create Pumpkin Pie Spice - Pie" by GreyLord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Pumpkin Slice" by Ralif Redhammer

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • "Cursed Pumpkin Pie Spice" by Old_Skool

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • "PUMPKINHEAD" by Whizbang Dustyboots

• "The Spice Must Flow" by Snarf Zagyg

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • "Farmer Kemp's Pumpkin Harvest" by CleverNickName

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • "Engelbert Murgatroyd, aka The Ghost of the Harvest" by GMMichael

• "Magnificent Pumpkin Spice Cafe" by Cadence

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • "Pumpkin Spice Golem" by Deset Gled

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • "A Pie to Die For" by For Valor

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • "Pumpkin Spice Season" by Gradine

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Poll closed .

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
So for the last week and up until about an hour ago, tonight's gaming session had been cancelled. But turns out, some other plans fell through, the stars aligned, and my players just informed me that they would be available to play after all! So I've got a gaming session tonight after work, and I've had zero time to prep for it.

Long story short: I'm running "A Pie to Die For" tonight. Gotta make a few adjustments, of course, but I'll let you know how it goes!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Here's where the votes currently stand:

Currently in the lead with 9 votes is @Gradine 's one-page RPG, "Pumpkin Spice Season," followed by @For Valor's 5E adventure, "A Pie to Die For" with 6 votes. Our current 3rd place entry is @Deset Gled 's trio of 5E "Pumpkin Spice Golems," and my set of downloadable minis is currently tied for 4th place with @Snarf Zagyg 's one-page RPG, "The Spice Must Flow."

If you haven't voted yet, you've got six days until the polls automatically close. Don't be late!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
We're closing in on the final 48 hours of voting. Polls will close at midnight on Sunday morning here in Portland, OR...so don't be late!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Sorry for the delay, everyone...I had family and friends in town all weekend for a birthday party, and I've been juggling all sorts of stuff. But now, without further adue: here are the final results of the Pumpkin Pie Spice RPG Contest!

1st Place, with 9 votes:
"Pumpkin Spice Season" by Gradine

2nd Place, with 6 votes:
"A Pie to Die For" by For Valor

3rd Place, with 5 Votes:
"The Spice Must Flow" by Snarf Zagyg

4th Place, also with 5 Votes:
"Pumpkin Spice Golem" by Deset Gled

So let's kick off the prizes! Since she nabbed first place, @Gradine wins the first choice of the prizes:
I've sent an IM to @Gradine , once I hear back from her I will reach out to @For Valor for the next prize.

Remove ads