• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storyline Announcement - The Game

Jeajea

First Post
I'm looking forward to this. Jea isn't around or even alive at the moment, of course, but he'll be involved. Just tell me what to do!

Rymdael Zylkyr

First Post
Jeajea said:
I'm looking forward to this. Jea isn't around or even alive at the moment, of course, but he'll be involved. Just tell me what to do!

Jae's dead? *pokes at the ghostly Jae with a stick* HEY! This could be loads of fun :D

*makes a mental note* "catch up on alive/dead status of people"

*offers a stick to Bhryn* Wanna join in? :lol:

Last edited:

Bhryn

First Post
Rymdael Zylkyr said:
Jae's dead? *pokes at the ghostly Jae with a stick* HEY! This could be loads of fun :D

*makes a mental note* "catch up on alive/dead status of people"

*offers a stick to Bhryn* Wanna join in? :lol:

Thanks but, no thanks. I'm trying to give up on tormenting the dead... ;)

Rymdael Zylkyr

First Post
Bhryn said:
Thanks but, no thanks. I'm trying to give up on tormenting the dead... ;)

Well, where's the fun in that. They torment me all the time....wait....those are the voices.

*rocks back and forth* Yes....we know....we weren't suppose to tell anyone about us....now we have to have the shocks again....*shudders*

Bhryn

First Post
Rymdael Zylkyr said:
Well, where's the fun in that. They torment me all the time....wait....those are the voices.

*rocks back and forth* Yes....we know....we weren't suppose to tell anyone about us....now we have to have the shocks again....*shudders*

*inches away*

Draggy

First Post
Ooooh, much fun ahead.

And Irilym resents being called a double agent...she much prefers "employee of the winning side" or something along those lines ;)

Jeajea

First Post
Bhrynnie.. Rym's scaring me.

Oh, and Xerneth... if you're planning on abusing Jea while still dead, you'd better let me know quick. Or is this more of a welcoming party thing?

Bhryn

First Post
Jeajea said:
Bhrynnie.. Rym's scaring me.

Oh, and Xerneth... if you're planning on abusing Jea while still dead, you'd better let me know quick. Or is this more of a welcoming party thing?

...he scares everyone dear, don't let it get to you... *pat pat*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads