Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

There are but few who I, Elmo can count on with my eyes folded, Burne and Rufus, but the chance you get an interview with them is like the chance Gertiax, the ancient black dragon that ruled over those hills 100 years ago will enter to the inn.
He laughs loudly.
And Jaroo, he is an old friend of mine, he is a Druid of the old faith, living in the Grove to the south east.
He stands up and prepares to leave
You can come to my office first thing on the morning.

Time passes and you arrange your equipment in the rooms, make your beds and prepare for the night. Music can be heard from the main hall mixing with shouts and cheers.
Plenty of people came to the Welcome wench, everybody smiles, laugh and rocks their chairs as the Elf minstrel end a song and start another one, "Iuz Don't Take Your Orcs to Town"

"You've armored up your orcs and equipped all of your Bonehearts,
Iuz are you contemplating invading a town somewhere?
The crystal ball I use tells me that some walls are coming down,
Oh Iuz, don't take your orcs to town.

It wasn't me that started that old crazy Greyhawk war.
But now I see what's in Dorakaa and coming out for more.
And yes, it's true that we aren't the strength we used to be,
Oh Iuz, we will need some mercy.

It's hard to understand why you're so twisted up inside,
Although from the sages you're the son of a demon I realize.
But if you invade, it won't be long until we're not around,

He's leaving now cause I just saw the crystal ball go black,
Old Wicked must have sent a demon to bring me screaming back.
If I could Wish I'd get my staff and put Old Wicked in the ground,

Oh Iuz, for Boccob's sake, turn around"

All are quite, then a bunch of gnome merchants rock the chairs and raise toast for everyone. Looking around you see the following.
Vesta is runing like crazy from one guest to another, MAridosen the barkeeper pour drinks behind the counter.
Mr. Gastesh, the human treasure seeker whom you talked earlier sits in the corner and enjoys a plate of fruit and cheese, Mr. Poscurian, the gnome that spoke with Lenuran sits on the counter with a glass of brandy and listens to the music, in a central table sits Tragge - the Stone mason who talked to Korbryn - with another stout dwarf, a gnome who sports freckles and long red haired and a bald dark skinned human. Another elf dressed in fine robes engaged in a conversation with a chubby woman near the unlir fireplace.
In a sided private room, partially covered with black curtains you spot Elmo, sitting with three other humans, one of them seems very old, Lenuran recognize him as Ostler, the owner of this place, the other two are in their forties.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn moves to the center table, approaching Tragge. "Tragge Liftsilver," greets Korbryn with a nod, "May I join you? I seek the company of dwurfolk after long days on the road."

Korbryn Rivenshield, you are most Welcome to join out table, friends.He turns to the other.
Meet Korbryn, a local adventurer.
He then taps on the shoulder of the other dwarf.
This Dwur is Haunor, a local guardian, he works at Spungoir's "foul" magic store
he adds the description and laugh loudly.
This little red head Halfling is Alphon, a realy good weapon smith if you need one, and that one
He nods to the bald human
is Alphon's assistance Carl Harris, Armorer .

ooc – I'll write the NPC names in the RG
it seems that Land Outcast and Tonks are away for some time.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
ooc – I'll write the NPC names in the RG
it seems that Land Outcast and Tonks are away for some time.
OOC: There seems to be some connectivity problems from their neck of the woods; we are working on it in a another thread that they are both in.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods at Tragge's companions as he joins them at the table. "It is good to meet all of ye," he says in his gravelly voice.

In the name of Tonks

Taking the advantage of the music and the gnome merchant's cheers in the central tables, Lenuran leans and whisper loudly.
Do you see the Gnome over their.
He nods toward the robed little figure that he spoke too when you ate lunch.
I thought about it all the evening, I don't like him and I don't trust him, he asked me some particular questions regarding the former ruler of the moat house and when I asked why, he stuttered and left to his room.

ooc - I'll play Tonk's and Landoutcast's characters until they'll fix their connection problems.

Rhun said:
Korbryn nods at Tragge's companions as he joins them at the table. "It is good to meet all of ye," he says in his gravelly voice.
The Dwarf guard shakes your hand in respect, the human nods slightly and the Halfling says.
Glad to meet ya, if weapons you desire for you and your friends, cross the bridge to the north and the holy grounds and turn left, follow the smell of the furnaces and melting iron, I'll make you a good price and i…
His words swollen by the cheer's of the gnomes.
You sit and hear several rumors regarding the town, most of them are boring but you hear Haunor, the dwarf guard saying something about a missing wizard named Spugnoir and his daughter Renne he needs to take care of.

Remove ads