• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

Old trading post

of course master dwarf.
he says in smile, rush into the store and bring three small boxes
A drink you can find in the wench down there, he points to the south road, after the stone bridge and here is a pipe for you kind sir
He hands you a wooden carved pipe
Now we have 3 kind of tobacco, a cheap one from the south fields of Furyondy,
The second is from my kin's fields north of highfolk, very good quality.
The last …

He approach and whisper
Will make you the day, this is from the lower slopes of the Drachensgrab in Pomarj.

Pick, pick, pick

He hurries you as a farmer enters the store.

Land Outcast said:
"Maybe tomorrow, for the time being... you better take good care of Nightwind..." taking a pair of gold coins from his pouch...

2 gold coins is enough for a week in the stable and hay
he takes the horse anr returns
anyone else ?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
2 gold coins is enough for a week in the stable and hay
he takes the horse anr returns
anyone else ?
The Kid flips the halfling a couple silver. "That's for a nice piece of friuit. As for stabling, doesn't the Welcome Wench stable for customers? What makes you the best one in town?"

Rhun

First Post
The second is from my kin's fields north of highfolk, very good quality.

Korbryn points to the second box, and nods. "I'll try yer kin's pipeweed, then. Never trust anything from the Pomarj, I say. Probably grown by orcs or worse!"

Land Outcast

Explorer
"I'll be going to the local watering hole, anyone following?" Edirion says as he turns around after paying the stable owner, not realy waiting for anyone to answer... but seeing their lack of enthusiasm, expecting some to follow as he makes his way to the Welcome Wench.

stonegod said:
The Kid flips the halfling a couple silver. "That's for a nice piece of friuit. As for stabling, doesn't the Welcome Wench stable for customers? What makes you the best one in town?"

They do, but my hay is better.
They just give your horse some old vegetables.

he turns to Korbryn
That will be 1 gold and 6 silver for the pipe and weed
He says and rushes to the store.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid nods and takes a bit of the apple while he dismounts. He finds the halfling again and gives him the reins of the horse. "No reason keeping them separated." With no further business with the halfling, he follows to the Wench.

Rhun

First Post
That will be 1 gold and 6 silver for the pipe and weed
He says and rushes to the store.

The dwarf nods and pulls the coin from his beltpouch and pays the halfling merchant. "Thank ye, small sir. I'll be sure to let ye know what I think."

Inn of the welcome Wench

You proceed down the road to the welcome wench, a bunch of kids throw stones down to the river and laugh, as you pass the stone bridge, they stop and look in awe.
As you push forward you a see a tailor's shop on the right, an elderly man, bald and lanky sitting outside and enjoying the sun, a piece of cloak in his hand, when you pass he nods.

This might be the place, Lenuran remembers as old memories floats back to the surface.
A big faded sign, featuring a maiden with tray stands before a pair of wooden doors, there is a long balcony and chairs along the building, beneath a row of glass windows.
The doors are open wide and the smell of stuffed pork chops fills your nostrils, there are couple of guests inside, on the left, behind a counter stands a pale skinned woman, with black hair, right now she cleans some empty glasses, another woman with red hair approach with a big smile.
Hey strangers, welcome to Gundigoot's welcome wench, I'm Vesta, Ostler's daughter, care for some drink or food, there is a show in the evening.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Edirion repeats "A show?" Simply amused by the idea of what these people might call a show, for sure nothing like the performances of the few elven artists he has witnessed.

He then answers absently "A glass of wine will suffice" as he scans the tavern with his eyes, looking at each and every patron there...

Then he moves to take seat with his back against the wall.

Remove ads