Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
You hear him barely whisper under his breath "Veera's Voluptuous Maidens", and the elf suddenly straightens up and turns around, his face slightly flushed and his breathing a tad quick. He coughs in an attempt to regain some composure, and then nonchallantly says "Gentlemen, I think all of us have duties to attend to here in the city. How about we do what we need to do, and meet back here later on tonight for supper? Hmm?"
The Kid has good ears, and blushes a bit for no apparent reason. He looks down at his feet, his voice breaking as he speaks. Uh-uhm... I-I'll go with the master dwarf.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Quite right, my good sir, quite right." says Lenuran as he studies the map.

"I think I'll head over to the gnome's quarter and see if it is really a quarter, or more like an eighth. Plus it would be nice to see eye-to-eye with someone for once."

"Perhaps I'll learn more about our destination."

Voadam

Legend
the elf suddenly straightens up and turns around, his face slightly flushed and his breathing a tad quick. He coughs in an attempt to regain some composure, and then nonchallantly says "Gentlemen, I think all of us have duties to attend to here in the city. How about we do what we need to do, and meet back here later on tonight for supper? Hmm?"

"Very well. Peace be upon you." Miltiades will go to the ministry of Rao and check in with his order, in particular looking for lorebooks on the purple spiral cult and coordinate information on current known and suspected cult activities. Miltiades will also see if he can get any magical item ID's, upgrades and purchases done at the monastery. If not then he might make magical inquiries at the tower of Ahmet ibn Hamzat, who sounds like a fellow baklunish in these eastern lands and since he has a tower of his own marked on the map he might be an enchanting wizard.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn is all business. "Da Kid an' I will take care o' exchangin' our loot fer 'ard coin, an' then we can get t' buyin' what we be needin'."

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Truth be told, I'd think you could use any. Bluff, Diplomacy or Intimidate could also have potential use in that way, but would also have potential pitfalls. Fail an Intimidate check to haggle, and the shopkeep might call the city watch!

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Well, Lenuran might be someone to take along to sell the stuff, as he has that +15 diplomacy modifier... pretty much can make anyone fairly friendly.

Rhun

First Post
Well, he was heading to the gnome quarter, and I didn't want to make it so he couldn't go do whatever he was going to do there.

[sblock=Miltiades]
200 ft. from the inn you are stationed lies the Monastery of the Reverent Brothers (Rao)
This grand monastery is set between the Castle Greyfist and the richest neighborhood in the city. It has been constructed with the finest stone and is almost an extension of the castle itself.
There are four structures associated with the monastery: the northern wall extension of the castle;
the tower of reason; the assembly hall of Reverent Brothers; and the halls of Peace. The ‘Tower of Reason’ is a special spot for the clergy of Rao to meditate. A permanent ‘Silence spell is placed atop the tower where the brotherhood can quietly reflect on the stunning view from the observatory.
The ‘Assembly Hall of Reverent Brothers’ is the grand place of worship. Stunning stained glass and high arched ceilings grace this congregation. This is where the devote come to worship, and on any given day, Verbobonc’s nobility and rich are found here. The final four-sided building is called the ‘Halls of Peace’. This is where the brotherhood has its accommodations. No special services except meditation.

Tower of Ahmet ibn Hamza - This 5 story tower belongs to the Superintendent of the Waterworks. He is responsible for making sure the cities water supply, moat and sewage system
are running efficiently.[/sblock]

Remove ads