• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Boddynock

First Post
"Zariq, my noble heart, go and embrace the fallen troll! That should prevent its recovery."

The animate flame skips forward and attempts to coup de gras the unconscious but regenerating monster.

Seeing that Turo has engaged the rubbery beast which is attacking Garon, Eliyyad summons a pair of Scorching Rays which fly to strike the troll which has just tripped over its comrade.

Rhun

First Post
"Vile giant, enemy of the gnomes, feel the wrath of Garl Glittergold," calls Turo striking out again.

Attacks: +16/+11
Damage: 1d6+8/x2

Note: Everyone gets a +2 deflection bonus to AC and +2 resistance bonus to saves vrs evil creatures from Turo's magic circle vrs. evil.

Turo, buffed stats
STR20, AC 26 vrs evil giants (trolls), Hit Points 62/55
Fort +9, Refl +5, Wil +13 vrs evil creatures
Attack Morningstar +16/+11 (1d6+8/x2)

Magic Circle vrs Evil (duration 694 rounds)
Magic Weapon (duration 65 rounds)
divine favor (duration 06 rounds)
Extended divine power (duration 11 rounds)

[sblock=Turo Spell List]
Spontaneous Casting
0th level: Cure Minor Wounds
1st level: Bless, Protection from Evil, Detect Chaos, Identify, Cure Light Wounds
2nd level: Status, Aid, Zone of Truth, Augury, Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd level: Prayer, Magic Circle against Evil, Detect Thoughts, Divination, Cure Serious Wounds
4th level: Tongues, Holy Smite, Discern Lies, Commune, Cure Critical Wounds

Current Spells
Orisons (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light x2
1st (DC 15): Magic Weapon, Lesser Vigor, Shield of Faith, Command, Divine Favor + Bless
2nd (DC 16): Lesser Restoration, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon, Silence + Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd (DC 17): Vigor, Dispel Magic, Stone Shape + Magic Circle against Evil
4th (DC18): Divine Power, Summon Monster IV + Holy Smite[/sblock]
[/QUOTE]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Keldar will wait for the approaching Troll, and bach him when he is in reach.

[sblock=special_abilities_&_Combat_Stats]
Init: + 3
HP: 46/46
Saves
For: +9
Ref: +10*
Wil: +2
*Note: Evasion, Uncanny dodge & trap sense +1, Rogue level 4

Attacks:
Melee, Two-handed:

• +1 Spiked chain (viper): +11/+6 to hit, 2d4+7 damage, x2, P, 10 ft reach
Ranged:
• +1 composite longbow (+4 Str): +10 to hit, 1d8+5 damage, x3, P, 110ft range

Misc:
Sneak attack +2d6
• trapfinding
• Evasion
• Trap sense +1
• Uncanny dodge
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Steve, I think I mentioned this before...but Turo healed Keldar of all the damage from the minotaur. So I think he is fully healed.

Boddynock

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
I hope Thanee didn't left us, if yes then I'll post in the beginning of the week
OOC: Thanee just popped in to Rhun's ToEE game to say that she was still around, just very busy. No doubt she'll be here soon.

Round 3 .

Without any offensive spells, Allyra delays.

Seeing the fallen Troll, Keldar directs his chain toward him, the chain batters the Troll's torso, splitter the creature's ribcage. But the Troll is still alive.

"Zariq, my noble heart, go and embrace the fallen troll! That should prevent its recovery."
The animate flame skips forward and attempts to coup de gras the unconscious but regenerating monster. (coup is full round action) The fire elemental moves to the fallen Troll and slams him with his burning fist, the Troll's cloth catch on fire.
Seeing that Turo has engaged the rubbery beast which is attacking Garon, Eliyyad summons a pair of Scorching Rays which fly to strike the troll which has just tripped over its comrade. The rays scorch the green giant but does not bring him down, he is critically wounded.

The scorched Troll take a step forward, brutally stepping on Garon's fallen body, with a roar he thrust his clawed fist into Turo but misses completely.

The blinded Troll sniffs the air, and tries to nail his fist on Turo's head but his attack is too wide.

"Vile giant, enemy of the gnomes, feel the wrath of Garl Glittergold," calls Turo, striking out again. The Troll to his right fall to the ground after being hit a crushing strike into the belly. Keeping the momentum Turo directs his second attack to the Troll on his left, the flying Morningstar strikes a powerful hit at the Troll's throat, The troll struggles for air and falls unconscious on the ground.

The last Troll sniffs the air and tries to slam Keldar, but alas he fails.

[sblock=Actions]
Allyra – Glitterdust spell.
Keldar – Full Attack Troll 3 – 29,19 , dmg 30.
Troll 4 – (Blinded) Regeneration. Prone and not moving. Caught on fire.
Eliyyad – Range touch 2 Scorching Rays on Troll 1 – 15,17, dmg 26 fire.
Zariq - Slam Troll 4, dmg 1 + 3 fire.
Garon – Is not moving.
Troll 1 –regeneration, 5 ft. to AB/AA 66, Attack Turo. Prone and not moving.
Troll 2 – (Blinded) Full Attack Turo 21/22, .
Turo – Attack Troll 1 – 28 , dmg 14. Attack Troll 2, 21/20 [Critical Hit], dmg 22.
Troll 3 – Blinded, Attack Keldar 17.

Spells Active:
Turo – Magic Circle vrs Evil (duration 64 minutes), Magic Weapon (duration 5 minutes), divine favor (duration 5 rounds) and extended divine power (duartion 10 rounds).
Allyra – glitterdust (6 rounds)
Eliyyad – Mage Armor, mirror image (7 minutes)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Caverns.xls
    63 KB · Views: 91

Remove ads