• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

wmasters

First Post
Turo nods, "Your eyes do not decieve you Atesh, it did bite me, the foul creature. But I am alright, thank you for your concern. While I felt most unwell for a while, the blessings of Garl Glittergold gives me strength."

Yair

Community Supporter
Maor, Aasimir Favored Soul

Maor nods. "That sounds like a sensible plan".

He walks to his horse, pats it and talks to it softly. Examining its wounds, he speaks a few words in Celestial, blessing the horse with health, and its wounds close. [OOC: he casts CLW on the horse, healing the 4 hp of wounds] He then joins the others in finding a safer camp for the night.

Hearing Turo's words as he returns, he smiles. "The gods are merciful". He quiets for a few seconds, then asks no one in particular. "I've never heard of albino goblins whose bite draws strength and master undead... it was a strange creature. Do you suppose we killed it, or did it escape by turning to mist? I was right there, yet I am not certain."

Last edited:

Gorash

devrimk said:
"Turo are you allright? This goblin ..."
He hesitates and wonders what he saw was right. "Did it bite you?."
He did bite him
he replies and turns to Turo
we should place something on your neck to prevent infection, who knows what he ate and let us hope your neck will not rot during the night.
Gorash says dramatically, climbs on the horse and guides him north.
Hurry.

Last edited:

Krag Falls

The road continues from the village along the cliff, leaving the strong stream in a narrow low crevice (10 ft. wide, 6 ft. low) until it connects to the Fals river.
The air is chill and moistness hangs in the air when you approach The Falls of the mists.
We should camp here.
Announce Gorash and points to a low alcove like gap in the cliff, on the other side a line of Firs, oleander and other bushes protects the gap from the strong wind.
It will give us some shelter from the winds
he takes some pitons from his back pack and nail them to the ground.
Secure your horses to the pitons.
He says and turns to Turo.
You said you can prepare some food priest, I'll add some dwarven spices for the taste and boil some water for tea.

ooc - If you plan to guard your camp, write and discuss your shifts in the ooc thread, thanks.
or ... role play it over here

Last edited:

wmasters

First Post
"Yes... lets hope my neck doesn't rot overnight..." says Turo, somewhat shaken by the dwaves words, "I am rather fond of it after all."

Turo gives the food from his Create Food and Water spell to the dwarf for flavouring. "It is good that you have some spices. The meal, while nutritious, can be quite bland without them," he says, still somewhat distracted with thoughts of his neck.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Dismissed,” Allyra says to her horse, after she has dismounted near the campsite, and the summoned creature vanishes to its home plane.

“Some food sounds good, now that things have settled down a bit, I feel my stomach getting louder.”

Saracor

Explorer
"Thank you Turo." Garon says as he rubs his chest. "That is starting to feel much better."

As the group finds a nice place to make camp, Garon will take care of Arodan and make sure he gets a rub down, some food and is secure for the night. He'll then turn to helping setup the camp and put forth some watch ideas.

"We should keep watch from here on out, we need to make sure nothing sneaks up on us. I can take the middle watch with someone that can see so as to let our spellcasters rest a full night. I don't mind a split rest."

wmasters

First Post
"Rather you than me, Garon," Turo says with a grin, "I don't know how you can manage to keep your eyes open after half a nights sleep, I'd nod off again straight away. I'd rather take one of the watches at one end or another. Staying up later or getting up after a nights rest I can cope with."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads