Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Boddynock

First Post
"Then, if we are not going through this chamber, we should choose another way. But it is clear that each way we take will be similarly perilous."

Turn Back … This is no the way.
Calls the mouth as you pass it, further in the passage narrows so much that no Human nor Elf can squeeze through it, only little Turo can pass through, moving forward, the gnome enters into the very narrow tunnel. The walls of the tunnel are carved and chiseled into a running series of forms and figures which extend from the floor to the arched ceiling. You do not recognize most of the forms, but fungi, blind fish, and various insect forms common to the underground world are familiar. The work is bas-relief of a caliber superior to that of the stone faces.
There are stone chips on the floor. Turo note a worked shaft about 4' high and 1.3 wide running west and down into the darkness.

[sblock=Turo listen check]
Turo hears the clanking sound of metal on stone from somewhere down the carved stairs. The narrow passage is to low and narrow for the other party members to come.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Caverns.xls
    55.5 KB · Views: 121

Rhun

First Post
ALthough possessed of a natural curiousity, Turo has already seen how dangerous these caverns can be. He wasn't about to go down the stairs to investigate alone. Returning to his companions, he tells them what he has found. "I could hear metal clanking somewhere down a set of stone steps..."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Does it sound like weapons clashing? Or like workers? Could someone else be down here already? And yes, of course we should investigate.”

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thanee said:
“Does it sound like weapons clashing? Or like workers? Could someone else be down here already? And yes, of course we should investigate.”

"I cannot go through the tunnel...can you shrink me down?" Keldar says, somewhat annoyed that he cannot follow Turo

Last edited:

Remove ads