Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Thanee said:
“Does it sound like weapons clashing? Or like workers? Could someone else be down here already? And yes, of course we should investigate.”

"My initial impression is perhaps someone using metal instruments to carve the stone walls" The gnome shrugs. "Unfortunately, I think I am the only one small enough to fit down this tunnel."

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: I'll be away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, and I won't have Net access during that time.

Please NPC Eliyyad as necessary.

Happy Christmas & Happy New Year!

'Nock

Rhun

First Post
"If you would like me to investigate, than I should do so," says Turo. "I'm no sneak or scout, but the grace of Garl Glittergold protects me."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“This will help you not getting seen...” Allyra says and casts a spell on Turo, unless he objects.

OOC: extended Invisibility.

Rhun

First Post
"Thank you, Allyra. This will be most helpful," says the invisible gnome. "I'll be back shortly." With that, he turns and heads back toward the stairs, hoping to get a look at what lies below.

Boddynock

First Post
Eliyyad wishes the gnome good luck.

"If you have need of him, call for Zariq and I will send him to you."

Zariq bows, and cuts a caper.

Rhun said:
"Thank you, Allyra. This will be most helpful," says the invisible gnome. "I'll be back shortly." With that, he turns and heads back toward the stairs, hoping to get a look at what lies below.

[sblock=Turo]
Move silently roll (10)
Sound like someone mines the area down below, once in the mid way you spot a thin, dwarf-sized creatures with long arms and legs, broad feet and hands, and pale, yellowish skin. their hair is reddish brown. they have large eyes with no pupils.
They are busily working to cut a flight of stairs upward to where you stand.
This race is not familiar to you.
[/sblock]

Remove ads