Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
The invisibile Turo leads the way, but shies away from moving in the open...instead he clings to the walls, just in case the invisibilty spell should falter.

[sblock=Turo]
This bag-like cave is filled with rotting leaves, bones, pieces of white chitinous material, dung, and who lnowes what else.
The reek from the mess is disguting. Several skeletons and skulls indicate that humans and elves have met their ends here in the past. There are at least three larger heaps of rotting vegetation and sticks, possibly nests.
This place is home to four trolls, they cheer and feast on a giant cave cricket.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Caverns.xls
    60.5 KB · Views: 92

Rhun

First Post
Turo quietly sneaks back to his companions.

"Trolls," he whispers. "Four of them. We should bash 'em good." His voice is confident, almost eager. "I'm sure Eliyyad can provide them a warm greeting."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Four of them? A bit of caution would be in order then, or not? I don't have much left in terms of magical firepower, though I could blind or delay them some.”

Rhun

First Post
"If we are to attack," says Turo, "Then allow me a few moments to marshall my divine defenses."

Assuming we are attacking, Turo will cast Magic Circle vrs Evil (duration 70 minutes), Magic Weapon (duration 7 minutes), divine favor (duration 10 rounds) and extended (from rod) divine power (duartion 14 rounds).

[sblock=Turo Spell List]
Spontaneous Casting
0th level: Cure Minor Wounds
1st level: Bless, Protection from Evil, Detect Chaos, Identify, Cure Light Wounds
2nd level: Status, Aid, Zone of Truth, Augury, Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd level: Prayer, Magic Circle against Evil, Detect Thoughts, Divination, Cure Serious Wounds
4th level: Tongues, Holy Smite, Discern Lies, Commune, Cure Critical Wounds

Current Spells
Orisons (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light x2
1st (DC 15): Magic Weapon, Lesser Vigor, Shield of Faith, Command, Divine Favor + Bless
2nd (DC 16): Lesser Restoration, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon, Silence + Cure Moderate Wounds
3rd (DC 17): Vigor, Dispel Magic, Stone Shape + Magic Circle against Evil
4th (DC18): Divine Power, Summon Monster IV + Holy Smite[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"I am ready for battle," says Turo, preparing to charge in behind Eliyyad's fireball.

Don't forget, everyone gets a +2 deflection bonus to AC and +2 resistance bonus to saves vrs evil creatures from Turo's magic circle vrs. evil.

Turo, buffed stats
STR20, AC 26 vrs evil giants (trolls), Hit Points 62/55
Fort +9, Refl +5, Wil +13 vrs evil creatures
Attack Morningstar +16/+11 (1d6+8/x2)

Remove ads