Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

You leave the lower part of the caves and Toman to his fate without looking back. You reach the upper part to the big room where you slaughtered the Gorgimera and saved Toman and Drengar (The barbarian dwarf Tailspinner played) in a moment of insanity.
You can even spot the pool of mud that was Elliyad (Another Sorcerer if I recall right – (see this post)
You goes further down to the bridge where you tied the boat (see this post) that the late Keldar was able to hook with a rope and save you from falling the waterfall that was ahead.

OOC: What now ?
There is a boat under the bridge, Keldat knot still holds it, but if you untie it you will be swept down with the current to the roaring waterfall. A map:

Attachments

• Caverns lvl1.xls
    96.5 KB · Views: 124

Rhun

First Post
Turo smiles. "As can I. Well, walking on air, to be exact..." With that he begins making his way across the water in the direction of the entrance, tradeing comfortably above the river's surface.

OOC: Turo should still have Airwalk in effect.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Very well, then let's continue,” Allyra proposes, and shortly afterwards the wizardess is lifted into the air by her spell and slowly drifts forward over the water.

End of Game!

You fly above and opposite to the strong current until you reach the great pool. From there you land on the sandy ledge and turn right across the cave of many bats and past the speaking stone heads. Before you, between two statues lies the staircase that leads up to safety. As you approach the invisible force wall the lantern’s light peeks through the narrow slit and fall on the wall. With a golden spark the wall fades to nothingness and you begin the way up and out of the cave.
In the entrance to the caves up on the surface you find not rotten corpses, but the skeleton remains of the members from the Iuz’s group that you fought.

Days pass as you travel along the snowy, muddy dirt paths of the Yatil Mountains, finally, you reach the civilized lands and from there you head to Chendl, the capital of Furyondy.
You are honored as heroes of the kingdom and receive lands ... Allyra and Turo, Bards are composing songs and tales about you.

FIN

Cheat: The cage was a prison of Zagyg. Inside was a demon prince, luckily, you kept it locked and closed.

OOC: Now, my intentions are to finish the RttToEE game with at least 3 players. If I fail to gather that amount of players I will close the game and begin recruiting players to the adventure “The forgotten temple of Tharizdun” by Gygax. I will save a special spot for both of you in this game.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post

AWESOME! Thanks for the great game, Strahd!

Cheat: The cage was a prison of Zagyg. Inside was a demon prince, luckily, you kept it locked and closed.

Whew! That would have made for a very interesting finale!

OOC: Now, my intentions are to finish the RttToEE game with at least 3 players. If I fail to gather that amount of players I will close the game and begin recruiting players to the adventure “The forgotten temple of Tharizdun” by Gygax. I will save a special spot for both of you in this game.

I know you've got two, and I really want to finish that game up. Here's hoping for a third!

Thanee

First Post
And they lived happily ever after

Yay! :D

Trivia: This is the second campaign, where my character gets the "retired" status instead of "inactive" on this forum. The first one was Ender's RttToEE.

Rhun

First Post
Yay! :D

Trivia: This is the second campaign, where my character gets the "retired" status instead of "inactive" on this forum. The first one was Ender's RttToEE.

OOC: I believe this is my third character that I'll be able to retire. And I had one game where my PC made it to the final battle and died. So that kinda counts as finishing a game! :D

Remove ads