• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange Mournlands question

Storminator

First Post
So one of my players has thrown me for a loop.

There's no healing (more or less) in the Mournlands of Eberron. But what about extra dimensional spaces? Can you go into a Rope Trick and use CLWs?

Anyone have any ideas?

PS

Zuoken

First Post
I'm pretty sure that I saw someone mention on the WoTC boards that the Five Nations confirms that healing within extradimensional spaces (including Rope Trick) works.

robomage

First Post
Storminator said:
So one of my players has thrown me for a loop.

There's no healing (more or less) in the Mournlands of Eberron. But what about extra dimensional spaces? Can you go into a Rope Trick and use CLWs?

Anyone have any ideas?

PS

According to the new sourcebook Five Nations, healing spells can be used inside Rope Trick and other extra dimensional spaces.

Glyfair

Explorer
robomage said:
According to the new sourcebook Five Nations, healing spells can be used inside Rope Trick and other extra dimensional spaces.

Indeed. However, Keith has pretty much indicated that the intent of the "no healing" in the Mournlands should be up to the DM. If you want it to be very lethal, don't allow such loopholes. If you want it to be less lethal, allow as many loopholes as you can find.

Remove ads