• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stuttgart, Germany

thedmstrikes

Explorer
I am moving to this city for work and I am looking to start up a new group or join an existing one between the middle and end of April. If you are interested or have an opening in an existing group, please respond. Thank you.

thedmstrikes

Explorer
Well, I know there are other players and or groups up to about an hour away, but I am hoping to find players within the city itself. I usually run games out of my house as I have a plethora of useful additions for any game that are difficult ot lug around to other places on a regular basis, such as, master maze sets, my library of books, and my legion of miniatures. Mein Deutsch ist nich zu gut, so I am willing to continue my studies if there are english speaking Germans out there....

For those of you that are lurking, I have contact with another player that recently arrived in Stuttgart within the last month also. Don't be shy...

Remove ads