• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subcribing to Threads

Is it possible to subscribe to a thread without posting to it? If not, why not?

Is it possible to subscribe to archived threads for quick access to the thread? Again, if not, why not?

Thank you!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this thread. :) It should be on top of the thread.

edit - Ok, testing shows that all threads work - normal, locked, or in the archive.

Last edited:

Darkness said:
Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this thread. :) It should be on top of the thread.

edit - Ok, testing shows that all threads work - normal, locked, or in the archive.

Ah!! As someone new, I did not know about the thread tools, I had only seen the check block at the bottom of a new post as you made it. Thank you!!!

el-remmen said:
Has anyone else had the issue of emails for subscribed threads sometimes taking up to 24 hours to arrive?

Awhile back, there was a problem than too many people had subscriptions to silly things (i.e. subscribing to the General forum) or had incorrect email addresses. Limiting the email notification to happening once per day may have been one of the changes instituted to keep server load down. Also, keep in mind that email is not an instantaneous form of communication, and can take several hours to pass through some servers.

Remove ads