• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subscription ending?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There are far too many possible answers to the question!

Can we narrow it down a bit? Are you a monthly subscriber or one of the old yearly subscribers? If the former, have you changed your funding source (card or bank account details) at PayPal's end recently? If the latter, when did the subscription start? On what date does it say it's going to end?

Sorry for the interrogation, but there are far too many variables for me to answer the question as it stood. :)

tburdett

Explorer
This is the email I received.

Hello,

Your access to the paid subscription "Copper Community Supporter Subscription" at EN World is about to expire.

To extend this you must visit EN World and renew your subscription.

If you do not renew your subscription, it will end shortly. In that case, thank you for your previous subscription!

Thanks!
EN World D&D / RPG News team

-------------

I have been paying for the monthly subscriber plan. Nothing has changed on my end.

-------------

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Community Supporter Account Subscription using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $3.00 USD, has already been sent to Russell Morrissey.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------

Date of sign up: Oct 26, 2009
Subscription Name: Community Supporter Account Subscription

If you need anything else please let me know.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm fairly sure that the notification is just badly worded; if you hang on until the next auto-renewal date (presumably on or about May 26) I think it will happen automatically. If not, we can fix it.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I was going to ask the same question.

I set up auto renewal via paypal, but just got the same message, asking me to do something.

Morrus if I understand you correctly, it will auto-renew?

Remove ads