• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sudden Message Abduction

All of a sudden myself and another member of one of my forum campaigns cannot post. When we try, our message contains the 'This Message Is Moderated' line at the top. I have notifications for all of these messages, claiming that they need approval. Another member of the forum can post without fail.

Whenever I try to approve these messages I receive the following error message:

"Warning: require(..../dbtech/userthreads_pro/hooks/group_start_postcheck.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../group_inlinemod.php(108) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/dbtech/userthreads_pro/hooks/group_start_postcheck.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/group_inlinemod.php(108) : eval()'d code on line 1
"

Could anyone afford me some insight into how to fix this problem?

Until a day or two ago the problem was mostly fixed. Comments posted still required moderation, but I was able to approve all the comments that came through. As of tonight I have found that I am unable to approve posts.

Remove ads