Suggest some novelty dice stocking stuffers for my kids

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
In previous years, I've gotten my kids Minecraft dice, Among Us dice, mimic dice, etc., but I'm running low on inspiration this year.

Any suggestions for good dice for the holidays this year? I'm especially interested in singles, not sets of polyhedrals.

Thanks in advance!

aco175

Legend
I bought these a few years ago from Q-Workshop and really like them over the normal d4. On the site there are different colors and styles now and the price came down to $2.50 each.

1699673781158.png

Grinton

Grinton
My favorite for the most fun is silicone dice. Horribly impractical, because they bounce everywhere.

For more useable, I recommend the liquid core dice or the dice roulette spinner.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Oh, man, I cannot trust my littlest one with bouncy dice, given how much trouble she has keeping resin ones in the dice tray. But a roulette spinner might be a great problem solver.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
The die-in-a-die; especially good with d10s.
The "unusual" die sizes: an actual d5 (not a d10 twice), d16, d30, the actual d100 (aka the golfball).
The Irregular-but-fair dice; I think these are only in a d6.
The cylinder dice - particularly the d4.
The d1000 (generally sold as a triple, '0', '00', '000')
Die-is-a-box: generally a box marked as a d6, not intended for rolling, often a dice container/rolling box.

aco175

Legend
Oh, man, I cannot trust my littlest one with bouncy dice, given how much trouble she has keeping resin ones in the dice tray. But a roulette spinner might be a great problem solver.
My father still cannot keep the dice in the tray we gave him. It is a bit or a running joke how he throws them down into the tray and half bounce out.

Remove ads