Suggest Your "Rule of Three" Questions for Next Week (4/17)

WotC_Trevor

First Post
Thanks much to everyone for all the awesome questions! I grabbed them all and I'm going to work with the team to figure out what we can/can't answer and which of these might be better for a larger D&D Next conversation or a Legends and Lore article. So while we won't be able to get these all answered this week, hopefully you'll see your questions in one of those venues as the weeks go on.

Also much thanks to Morrus and the mods/staff here for helping me out with this. I'll make sure to swing back in the next time we're running low on questions.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Thanks much to everyone for all the awesome questions! I grabbed them all and I'm going to work with the team to figure out what we can/can't answer and which of these might be better for a larger D&D Next conversation or a Legends and Lore article. So while we won't be able to get these all answered this week, hopefully you'll see your questions in one of those venues as the weeks go on.

Also much thanks to Morrus and the mods/staff here for helping me out with this. I'll make sure to swing back in the next time we're running low on questions.
Does this mean that no more questions posed in this thread will be considered?
winkgun.gif

Remove ads