Suicide Squad – Blitz Trailer

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
that made me smile

I like the Superman reference and Batman cameo and really like the hints about the Jokers role.

gonna be interesting to see how they fit everyone in around Harley, Joker and Will Smith

Hussar

Legend
It would be nice to see a DC movie that didn't make me want to open a vein by the end. A bit lighter seems a good idea.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
If it's as good as the animated version (Batman: Assault on Arkham), it'll be worth the watch.

Plus, every time I see Margot Robbie as Harley, I fall more in love with her. <3

Dog Moon

Adventurer
The reshoots are supposed to be action related, at least according to collider.

Maybe, but the timing still seems a little off. But then again maybe people are blowing it out of proportion. Or perhaps they're going "We're reshooting these actions scenes... maybe while we're at it we'll make sure to add a little bit of humour."

So far, I have liked each trailer a little bit better than the last one. Maybe that was their intention, I don't know, but the trailers have shifted from a more action point of view to a comedic one in this most recent trailer. I started off fairly meh towards the movie, but I've actually gotten more interested in it as we go. Hopefully it will have a good amount of both action and humour, of with Superman v Batman didn't have a whole lot of either [essentially none for the humour, which I suppose is why all these rumours about the reshooting spread so much regarding this movie].

Remove ads