D&D 5E Summoner guide?

OzDragon

First Post
Is there a good guide for druid summoners out there? I know the concept is lackluster I just love the idea of it and with the new druid circle I thought someone might write one up.

ppaladin123

Adventurer
There isn't. It would need updating anyway since Xanathars added more summoning options and another summoning build. But conjuration wizard, necromancy wizard, shepherd druid, oathbreaker paladin all have discussions somewhere and the pre-Xanathars summoning spells have been discussed in the various class guides (i.e. the fey/woodland creatures you might want to summon as a druid or ranger). I agree it would make for an interesting guide though.

gyor

Legend
I think Divine Soul is an under rated summoner, or at least a conjurer, with spells like Spirit Guardians, Guardian of Faith, Spiritual Weapons, Planar Ally, and Conjure Celestial which can all he buffed by Extend spell, and other metamagics, plus the healing your Coautl can do can be buffed by Empower Healing. I know some of these beings or things are creatures with stats, but they are minions of a sort.

Remove ads