SUN PM: The Caprian Foreign Legion goes to tea (4e D&D)

John Crichton

First Post
Be careful what you ask for. The last time I gamed with Rel, it involved donkey-punching frost giants. The last time I gamed with JC, he tried to roleplay seducing my character. And the last time I gamed with The Universe, he tried to mount fett.
IIRC, he succeeded in the mounting. I have pictures to prove it.

:cool:

Dungannon

First Post
I would like to publically thank pkitty for running such an awesome game, TU for letting me play my preferred character (besides, you made a much better "ambassador" Sarge than I ever would've :)) and Julian for the fact that I can never look at an ox in an RPG the same way again.

The_Universe

First Post
I would like to publically thank pkitty for running such an awesome game, TU for letting me play my preferred character (besides, you made a much better "ambassador" Sarge than I ever would've :)) and Julian for the fact that I can never look at an ox in an RPG the same way again.
I'm not sure I was supposed to be the front man in our little escapade, but I was already so far up Bullcrap Mountain when we started that I thought it would be a real shame not to use my utterly nonexistent diplomacy skill to it fullest potential.

Helluva game, and it was a pleasure playing with all of you!

Remove ads