• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SUN PM: The Caprian Foreign Legion goes to tea (4e D&D)

John Crichton

First Post
Be careful what you ask for. The last time I gamed with Rel, it involved donkey-punching frost giants. The last time I gamed with JC, he tried to roleplay seducing my character. And the last time I gamed with The Universe, he tried to mount fett.
IIRC, he succeeded in the mounting. I have pictures to prove it.

:cool:

Dungannon

First Post
I would like to publically thank pkitty for running such an awesome game, TU for letting me play my preferred character (besides, you made a much better "ambassador" Sarge than I ever would've :)) and Julian for the fact that I can never look at an ox in an RPG the same way again.

The_Universe

First Post
I would like to publically thank pkitty for running such an awesome game, TU for letting me play my preferred character (besides, you made a much better "ambassador" Sarge than I ever would've :)) and Julian for the fact that I can never look at an ox in an RPG the same way again.
I'm not sure I was supposed to be the front man in our little escapade, but I was already so far up Bullcrap Mountain when we started that I thought it would be a real shame not to use my utterly nonexistent diplomacy skill to it fullest potential.

Helluva game, and it was a pleasure playing with all of you!

Remove ads