Sunday AM: Arabian Adventures - Old School Hack

Mark Causey

Explorer
Old School Hack is a great fantasy gaming system, flexible and fun. With on the fly hand drawn maps and interesting combat choices for all characters, even when the wizard has lost all of his spells.

I have been working with the creator on classes for the Arabian Nights setting I'd like to see and want to run it for you! If there is enough interest, but the setting doesn't appeal - fear not! I can run the original setting which hearkens back to a classic D&D setting. Please put your preference in when you register.

Character classes include a Sha'ir who speaks with the dead, a freed Djinni, a holy Assassin, a dual wielding Corsair, and a sneaky Raksasha. There will be seven total classes. The adventure begins after a raucous evening spent on liquor and lovers, spending ill-gotten gains on a successful raid of a forgotten caliph's tomb. You awaken to discover ... well, you'll have to show up to the table to find out what happens ...

Five Slots (I'm not as good a DM as Rel as to handle seven):

davethegame
Bretbo
DaveStebbins
Rocketboy
OPEN

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Want!!!!

However, I might have to play in a game with my daughter at the same time :confused:

But we'll see what happens. Sounds too cool to pass up!

madwabbit

First Post
I may end up moving it to Sunday if the room spacing doesn't work out. Would that be better for you?
The room spacing will be fine. Schedule it according to what day works best for you -- just make sure you do so before Friday. Moving stuff after registration begins is a MAJOR NO-NO! ;)

Cassander

First Post
So now we got two Old School Hacks and a BD&D in the same slot? That's some serious old school. Is this like a communist plot to make sure everyone has to do a little old school? Or is it a Capitalist conspiracy to ensure we can't play two of the games?

(On the good side, this no longer conflicts with Dino Pirates...)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Alas, the wimmin folks will be not available for gaming Sunday morning as we're having / attending a baby shower for DO. :.-(

Game sounds really fun though, hope it goes over well and you have a great time!

Cassander

First Post
Last time there was a baby shower, I got in a fantastic game at the same time, so here's hoping the same is true this time!

I still want a sequel, actually.... Chu-Chu Chong cannot just go quietly into the night!

Remove ads