Sunday AM: Arabian Adventures - Old School Hack

madwabbit

First Post
Last time there was a baby shower, I got in a fantastic game at the same time, so here's hoping the same is true this time!

I still want a sequel, actually.... Chu-Chu Chong cannot just go quietly into the night!
Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis? Chu-Chu Chong can't do ANYTHING quietly ... which is why she was the perfect character for you.

That, and your fat @$$.... :D

Mark Causey

Explorer
Alas, the wimmin folks will be not available for gaming Sunday morning as we're having / attending a baby shower for DO. :.-(

Game sounds really fun though, hope it goes over well and you have a great time!

That's unfortunate! I hope I get equally talented gamers at my table. I guess it does give me license, though, to have a setup focused heavily to male gamers ...

madwabbit

First Post
That's unfortunate! I hope I get equally talented gamers at my table. I guess it does give me license, though, to have a setup focused heavily to male gamers ...
Well, not *all* the women are attending the shower (there are several attending who don't know the showeree in question), so rein in your sexist impulses there, young man! ;)

Remove ads