• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sunday night online 3.5 game

miskip

First Post
Looking for players, two or three needed to round out a recently started Midnight Campaign game. We play online, using the IRC (free). That is the only program required to play. We also use Ventrilo (free) for voice chat during the game and Klooge for our 'virtual table top'. Neither of these are required. Characters are 3rd-4th level and the campaign is only a few weeks old. The core players of the group have been playing together for several years.

Time is Sunday night, 8pm EST and we usually play about four hours. Reply if you are interested and we can try to set something up.

Diogee

First Post
Interested

Hey,

Im interested in joining your sunday night game. I played D&D a few years back for a while but its been some time since i played, so if you are willing to help direct me a bit im sure i can catch on quick. Feel free to email me at rlubinski@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks.

Funksaw

First Post
miskip said:
Looking for players, two or three needed to round out a recently started Midnight Campaign game. We play online, using the IRC (free). That is the only program required to play. We also use Ventrilo (free) for voice chat during the game and Klooge for our 'virtual table top'. Neither of these are required. Characters are 3rd-4th level and the campaign is only a few weeks old. The core players of the group have been playing together for several years.

Time is Sunday night, 8pm EST and we usually play about four hours. Reply if you are interested and we can try to set something up.

If you're willing to put up with a (relative) newbie, I'm willing to give it a go.

muzau

First Post
Umm, Do we need to buy a license for klooge or is it just Gm/Dm's?

Thanks in advanced.

I Am level 3 Fighter...

~Muzau~

Last edited:

dinsdale

Stalked by a giant hedgehog
Also late, but would also be interested in joining in, if you have the space.

Can be reached at jim_quirk at yahoo dot com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads