• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sunless Citadel Stage 1 completed

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Not wanting to hijack Pogre's excellent thread any further, I'd like to say that the first stage of my project to one day this decade completely model the Sunless Citadel is complete :) Pics are up at the Voidgamers website; the link to my pics is here. Hope you enjoy it!

pogre

Legend
Good Lord this awesome! People must go see it!

Too bad you're soiling your fine work with those plastic minis :D

Keep up the great work!

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Thanks for the comments, folks :) My group had a lot of fun romping about the hallways last night, and are currently bogged down in the long hallway with some goblins taking cover behind the pillars :)

pogre: Unfortunately lately, I have time to work on painting minis, assembling dungeons, or player handouts and tchotchkes, not all three :( The plastic minis let me at least try to squeeze two things in. (But I have a brother who has recently shown an interest in painting, so maybe we can solve that problem)

oni: Reading pogre's story hour should have gotten you feeling that way

Now I've got to get busting this week on working on the lower level and see if I can at least get the part to the next chokepoint finished :)

P.S. When we gonna get more story time, pogre?

Scorch

Explorer
I just took the plunge and bought my first six molds yesterday:

#70, 71, 72, 80, 205, and 260

I want to start off simply.

Gnarlo, Pogre: Do you have a source for Die Keen Green that you could recommend? I am looking for the 50 lbs. bags. How long does one bag last you?

Thanks,

Scorch

pogre

Legend
Gnarlo said:
P.S. When we gonna get more story time, pogre?

Very soon....
Check later today. Thanks for asking!

edit: You know I was teasing about the plastic figs - afterall, I use pre-painted mastermaze all the time;)

Scorch said:
Gnarlo, Pogre: Do you have a source for Die Keen Green that you could recommend? I am looking for the 50 lbs. bags. How long does one bag last you?
http://www.dentistbid.com
50 lbs. lasts a long time - you could easily build the dungeon tiles Gnarlo did on 50 lbs. I believe.

Last edited:

Remove ads