Super Hero TV shows

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That was a solid episode. I loved the gradual and realistic radicalization of an otherwise normal person. And showing how the last three years of dramatic season finales would have affected the common folk...
I thought the same thing. The main characters took a backseat almost. I enjoyed everything about the episode.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I like both versions of The Flash that have hit the airwaves. Of the modern DC/Marvel shows, that’s the only one I watch.

Enjoyed Heroes and Alphas, too.

And Greatest American Hero has a spot in my heart, and Misfits of Science was fun while it lasted as well.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I like bot versions of The Flash that have hit the airwaves. Of the modern DC/Marvel shows, that’s the only one I watch.

And Greatest American Hero has a spot in my heart, and Misfits of Science was fun while it lasted as well.

Dang you old. :p

I liked them also. Like so many shows Greatest American Hero may be getting a revival. A woman this time. I wonder if her sidekick will eat dog biscuits also. Alphas should have been given more time.

I haven't watched all that many. I've only watched:

Jessica Jones: Enjoyed both seasons
Dare Devil: Still have to watch the third season, but loved the other two.
Luke Cage: Watched the first season, then stopped watching it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Dang you old. :p

I liked them also. Like so many shows Greatest American Hero may be getting a revival. A woman this time. I wonder if her sidekick will eat dog biscuits also. Alphas should have been given more time.

Yup. Just turned 51. Mom gave me an AARP membership.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Gotham is my favourite.

Followed by Daredevil, then Supergirl, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist got much better this year.

Arrow once was, then I went off it for a few years, but it's picked up again.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I like bot versions of The Flash that have hit the airwaves. Of the modern DC/Marvel shows, that’s the only one I watch.

Oh wow, thats going back.

Greatest American Hero was our family viewing show when I was growing up and I still sing the theme song "look at what happened to me-ee, I can't beleive it myself..." in the shower.

I liked the Misfits of Science too, also looking back in that era I liked Automan (the Tron-ripoff holographic crimefighter)

Havent seen Alphas

Hussar

Legend
I started watching Supergirl with my wife and really enjoyed season 1. Then they moved to the CW and turned it into a teen romance drama and both of us really tuned out. Just can't force ourselves to watch it. Quit halfway through season 2. Real shame. The show had potential, but, I can't just get into it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Also liked Linda Carter as Wonder Woman, FWIW. Didn’t see the movies, just the clips, but I think Gal Godin is doing an excellent job filling LC’s bracelets!

Remove ads