Super Hero TV shows

Jhaelen

First Post
Since I'm not supposed to bash shows I don't care for:
- I enjoyed Jessica Jones and Daredevil (haven't watched any of the other netflix superhero shows, yet)
- Agents of SHIELD has kind of grown on me. It started out okay but gets better with each new season so far.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thank you for not show bashing, but my concern was that there not be any comments that could be taken as a personal attack, is all.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I definitely recommend Alphas. It was a bit of a "closer-to-reality" take on Superheroes than most shows, and it had a very interesting style.
is that the show set in New Orleans and the 'alphas' are creatures who built the city way back in the 1800's?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
is that the show set in New Orleans and the 'alphas' are creatures who built the city way back in the 1800's?

A Heroes type clone. Alphas were a new evolution of humans. There was a Prof. X type character that was studying/mentoring the Alphas.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
No, that's The originals. Alphas was about people who had, mostly somewhat believable minor superpowers, but that came with drawbacks of the mental health variety.

Well, drawbacks of SOME kind- the “brick” risked having his cardiopulmonary system blowing out when he used his powers too much.

Remove ads