• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Superheroes 4e style (testing)

seekerpsion2012

First Post
Hi all! We'll i've been working on a 4e supers game for the last few months (work on it is pretty slow atm, as I'm running a D&D campaign).
Anyways I just wanted to pop give a quick preview and get some feedback. I'd really apprecieate some ideas etc, but please keep in mind that this is a work in progress, and that it is VERY incomplete.
The game reference is setting free (although it is based off Marvel's Ultimate Imprint, so any marvel related terms etc,), and greatly inspired by some great Super RPG forebearers.
Still working on Origins and finishing Paragon Paths (I don't plan on doing any epic destinies for awhile).

If anyone get the chance to play, please let me know how it went!:)

Edit: Powers are mostly done. Did work on Archetypes (basically gives you a class ability), and Action/Hero Points are slightly re-worked. Still Working on getting some NPC's / opponents, although it might be worth mentioning that Elites get +25 PP and Solo's get +50 PP. As more NPC's become available, I'll upload them as a seperate PDF. Next on the list is X-23 and Sentry, as requested.

Attachments

• Marvel Universe.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Kossie

First Post
I really like what you've done, some great work there and loved your conversions of Nightcrawler and Juggernaut - any chance of seeing some more converted characters please??

seekerpsion2012

First Post
yeah sure, i'll do up most of the main cast. I really wanna do apocalypse (Level 33 Solo Eltie should do it). If there's anyone you want done up just let me know.

Thanks for the feedbacl :)

HardcoreDandDGirl

First Post
This system seams great, one part M&M one part 4e. I have to wait right now, but when I get the chance to play more often, I am soo pushing this idea on my group. In the meantime I would love to see some odd characters done out. If you get the chance I would love to see X-23 and Sentry done out. I think those two would be interesting.

Remove ads