• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superheroes of the Trust Game Thread

DM_Matt

First Post
Raylis said:
Nightweaver looks at Shooting Star, "Angsty, overly religious. Just how long were we out?"

She turns back to Numero Uno, "So were you at the lab just to make sure the transaction went well...or were you just hiding from the mob over the guy you killed?"

"I didn't do that stinkin brat, and I don't know who did."

Victim

First Post
Raylis said:
Nightweaver looks at Shooting Star, "Angsty, overly religious. Just how long were we out?"

She turns back to Numero Uno, "So were you at the lab just to make sure the transaction went well...or were you just hiding from the mob over the guy you killed?"

"Oh? Does he link his powers with religion?" Megan asks. Like some people around here. "That would be somewhat weird considerating the experimentation he was doing."

"We were asleep or sedated for around half an hour. I don't feel tired now, despite taking only a short nap and everything else that happened, so our fatigue might masked by the drugs counteracting the plant guy's attacks."

"I looked at that flash drive we found. Apparently, he was supposed to provide some sort of protection or cover for the tech guy and artifact guy. I left more detailed notes on the mini computer with Nitro and the angel. It might give you ideas for questions to ask."

DM_Matt

First Post
Victim said:
"Oh? Does he link his powers with religion?" Megan asks. Like some people around here. "That would be somewhat weird considerating the experimentation he was doing."

"We were asleep or sedated for around half an hour. I don't feel tired now, despite taking only a short nap and everything else that happened, so our fatigue might masked by the drugs counteracting the plant guy's attacks."

"I looked at that flash drive we found. Apparently, he was supposed to provide some sort of protection or cover for the tech guy and artifact guy. I left more detailed notes on the mini computer with Nitro and the angel. It might give you ideas for questions to ask."

(It seems that your phones can transfer data securely between them)

DM_Matt

First Post
Elric said:
(OOC: I'm assuming that Angel is not going around in his winged form- that would probably startle the guard for sure, which it didn't seem to do. I'm also assuming that this guard hasn't seen most of the van- including Nitro- yet. If he's seen all of us or Angel in his winged form, this is a whole different ballgame)

"Trying something", Nitro types.

Nitro opens the side door and gets out of the vehicle (then closes it most of the way), looking regal but also needy. "Hey man", he says to the guard. "I'm Johnny Nitro- you've probably seen me on TV. That guy (motions towards Optic) is my driver- Asian guy's my trainer. I've got a problem- you've heard I have superpowers, right? Well, they're not really superpowers- it's just The Juice [a foul-tasting white concoction that is the Strength equivalent of Zoom, the speed drug].

But Bonesaw was experimenting with The Juice too and it turned him into a crazy rampaging monster. Probably an imperfection somewhere. I'm worried that my supply isn't pure. I've got it so good as a hero right now, man. I've got a lot of endorsement money riding on being a hero and not just a wrestler. You guys are pharma, you can probably hook me up with the pure stuff. I was told to ask for a Ms. White here- I don't know if she's real or if that's how people refer to The Juice- you know, like Mary Jane or something? Think you can hook me up or take me to someone who can?

(OOC: Hope for good Bluff check. Luckily Nitro's relatively bulletproof)

And guess who was just suspended for violations of WWE's drug policy....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2007400628,00.html

Fenris2

First Post
Angel offers up to all via talking/phone, "Maybe we should ask about those plans to the museum? Something or someone there would seem to be important to all this..."

Shayuri

First Post
Viridian nods. "Good call. If nothing else, we need to find out what they're after."

She looks and Nightweaver and asks, "Mind if I take this one? I can try to compel his answer."

Elric

First Post
Johnny Nitro looks at the sports headlines on the internet with his iPhone and suddenly has an urgent phone call to make to his agent. "I'll be back. Got to sort some things out"

DM_Matt

First Post
Shayuri said:
Viridian nods. "Good call. If nothing else, we need to find out what they're after."

She looks and Nightweaver and asks, "Mind if I take this one? I can try to compel his answer."

(So you gunna do it?)

(ANd is anyone reading the papers you found?)

Victim

First Post
DM_Matt said:
(It seems that your phones can transfer data securely between them)

(Ah, right. Let's use that instead of handing out her machine.)

"Maybe we should read their notes on the museum so we can ask decent questions," Shooting Star comments. And hey, I'm the one with low grade superspeed, so I should do it. Great. "I'll just get on that for now, and give you the cliff notes version." She floats off to the side and begins to read through the captured notes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads