• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survivor Magic Swords- FROST BRAND CHILLS THE COMPETITION!

MiraMels

Explorer
Wasn't a sci-fi prop from Star Wars, it was based off a cartoon called Thundarr the Barbarian who use a weapon called a Sun Sword that was just a hilt until he summoned the flaming blade. The Sun Sword MIGHT have been based off the lightsaber for the sci-fi/Fantasy cartoon.

Thank you for this, I genuinely had no idea! No one i've gamed with yet knew either, they just made a bunch of lightsaber jokes.

I stand by my votes though, the sun sword is a little silly compared to the other weapons that remain.

jasper

Rotten DM
Thank you for this, I genuinely had no idea! No one i've gamed with yet knew either, they just made a bunch of lightsaber jokes.

I stand by my votes though, the sun sword is a little silly compared to the other weapons that remain.
Sorry the sun sword was a rip off of the light saber. Thunder hair, his witch, and his pet wookie just could not kill anyone in 1980s cartoons.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads