• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E SURVIVOR RETURNS: Lich Wars - Vecna Wins!

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Acererak - 5 There were only ever two in this comparison anyway, as far as I was concerned . . . .
Vecna - 17
Vlaakith CLVIII - 1 How does succession work, anyway?

Still learning,

Robert

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Acererak - 6
Vecna - 16 - As Hemlock said, we can use any criteria to vote and my criteria for this one is that Vecna is a lich clown that kisses dogs in Fridays. Yuck!

So, I just looked up Vlaakith CLVII on Wikipedia, and it turns out that she's quite a bit lamer than I imagined. I had just assumed she was something cool like "the original Vlaakith who overthrew Gith--she's four hundred thousand years old, and everyone thinks she's really her own great^157th granddaughter, but it's actually the same individual. Every few thousand years Vlaakith 'dies' of old age and is replaced by her daughter, the next Vlaakith, but they're all really the same lich-queen."

In reality she's been ruling for little over a thousand years. Feh. What's the point in being ruled an immortal lich-queen if she's really younger than not just the pyramids but also some elves and human druids?!? In fact, aging is frozen on the astral plane, so she's probably younger than most of the other githyanki. Lame.

Whoever created her had no imagination.

Remove ads