[SW Saga] The Second K'ril Incursion (OOC) [RE-RECRUITING]

Zurai

First Post
Consider me interested (although I've never played either KOTOR, I'm familiar with the vague plot details). This would be my first SAGA game, so gimme a little time to come up with a character concept.

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm...starting to lean more Jedi Sentinel...good stuff in that talent tree...

Is it okay if I start with a self-made lightsaber? Since that would have happened last level... And of course, deducting parts cost from my equipment budget.

drothgery

First Post
Zurai said:
Consider me interested (although I've never played either KOTOR, I'm familiar with the vague plot details). This would be my first SAGA game, so gimme a little time to come up with a character concept.

Don't worry too much. I'm hardly a Star Wars loremaster; only the KotOR video games (light side walkthrough) and the movies should be considered canon for purposes of this game. And since the movies won't happen for millenia, and the video games happened centuries ago, culture and technology may be very different than either.

Shayuri said:
Hmm...starting to lean more Jedi Sentinel...good stuff in that talent tree...

Feel free to mix and match, take non-Jedi levels (a 'classic' Jedi sentinel or Jedi consular build almost requires at least one non-Jedi level for skills), or whatever.

Shayuri said:
Is it okay if I start with a self-made lightsaber? Since that would have happened last level... And of course, deducting parts cost from my equipment budget.

No problem. I'm rather expecting any Jedi PCs to start with self-made lightsabers unless their player really wants to start as a Padawan (in which case, your character ought to have at least 3 levels in a non-Jedi class).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm leaning towards a techie with some Force Sensitivity but not necessarily any formal training. I'm considering getting him a combat droid friend; any particular rules you want me to follow on that (I assume non-heroic unless there is a talent that could change that).

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
I'm leaning towards a techie with some Force Sensitivity but not necessarily any formal training. I'm considering getting him a combat droid friend; any particular rules you want me to follow on that (I assume non-heroic unless there is a talent that could change that).

Nothing special, though it's possible I'll revise the cost up due to era differences. But yes, any droid NPCs owned by PCs are nonheroics.

[sblock=Possible backstory]
A non-Jedi force-sensitive techie is a likely recruiting target for the K'ril. It may be that you've already been approached by them.
[/sblock]

Douane

First Post
I think I've something (or rather, someone) now:

Siannia'mersu, Twi'lek gunwoman.

(Light green, if you have to ask. ;) )

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
drothgery said:
[sblock=Possible backstory]
A non-Jedi force-sensitive techie is a likely recruiting target for the K'ril. It may be that you've already been approached by them.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Possible Link]Might work. They're of your creation, so I know nothing. :)

You said they might have a force talent tree for techies? If you can email me it, I'd like to look.[/sblock]

Remove ads