• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword Coast Legends Demo Livestream Today!

Today (Thursday) at 3pm EDT, or 7pm GMT, there's going to be a live-stream demo of the upcoming Sword Coast Legends video game. The livestream will be hosted by Dan Tudge, who runs n-Space, the company making the game, along with other staff from the company. "Tune into the action as the intrepid adventurers look to find an alternate route into the city of Luskan in order to meet an informant, but find themselves in a struggle for survival against the undead swarming the city’s slums."

Today (Thursday) at 3pm EDT, or 7pm GMT, there's going to be a live-stream demo of the upcoming Sword Coast Legends video game. The livestream will be hosted by Dan Tudge, who runs n-Space, the company making the game, along with other staff from the company. "Tune into the action as the intrepid adventurers look to find an alternate route into the city of Luskan in order to meet an informant, but find themselves in a struggle for survival against the undead swarming the city’s slums."

Click on the screenshot below to jump to the livestream.

SCREEN_SCL_021015_011.jpg

"Developed by n-Space, Sword Coast Legends™ is a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. The game offers an all-new way to play D&D by bringing the roleplaying dynamic between players and a Dungeon Master (DM) to life with a first-of-its-kind, real-time DM mode."

dwayne

Adventurer
Yet more about forsaken realms, so tired of this setting so over done over the top and so completely over it. Spend some time on another setting and see if interest will peak in it "Greyhawk", my guess is they more or less own every inch of the realms so that's why.

Saxon1974

Explorer
Looking very good, very glad to get another single player crpg set in the realms. Especially after the travesty that is the never winter mmo.

Dire Bare

Legend
Yet more about forsaken realms, so tired of this setting so over done over the top and so completely over it. Spend some time on another setting and see if interest will peak in it "Greyhawk", my guess is they more or less own every inch of the realms so that's why.

WotC owns every inch of Greyhawk as well as the Realms.

You may be tired of the Realms, fair enough. But I'm tired of folks complaining every time WotC does the smart thing and sets a standard D&D game in their most popular world. Especially with snark. "Forsaken Realms" indeed.

casterblaster

First Post
I agree with Dire Bare. I love the Forgotten Realms. I never understood why people get so bent out shape about, just ignore it if you hate it that much.

CAFRedblade

Explorer
I love the old Baldur's Gate games, and this looks cool. Hope they can properly pull off the DM and player asynchronous play.
Would love to see a proper game like this or Baldur's Gate set in Eberron.. I don't count the MMO... [Edit] Cause I want a single player game set in Eberron, not that I think the MMO was good/bad or otherwise.

Dire Bare

Legend
The game does look fun, I didn't watch the livestream (can't stand watching other people play video games), but I am excited for this one to be released.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads