Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, I was going to just let it pass, but when you and DeWar misspelled (in different ways) sergeant in consecutive posts, I had to comment.

Scotley

Hero
The army sets off and encounters no resistance for the first hour. The weather is good for travel with occasional clouds and a light breeze.

OOC: Will you stay in a group or put out scouts? Will you implement pairs are mentioned earlier? How far out will your scouts be? Will any party members be scouts?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: oohhh I think everyone should have a demon hunting buddy! You can hold hands so you never get lost or lonely :p

Scotley

Hero
OOC: oohhh I think everyone should have a demon hunting buddy! You can hold hands so you never get lost or lonely :p

OOC: I just got a highly amusing image of a troop of armored knights holding hands and walking like a group of kindergartners on a field trip...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I may not be able to post to well for a bit. My eyes got dilated today. I am not even sure I aam typing right.

Scotley

Hero
You proceed along the trail toward the Vilareth Ford for several hours without incident. The land here remains bleak and all but devoid of life.

OOC: Will you camp again or take a forced march to the ford?

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn keeps pace with the army's movement as they begin the forced march, watching for suspicious activity from within. Right now, she believes that's the greater threat. She has no magical way to detect anything amiss, but she has eyes, and a brain, and hopes that will be enough.

Scotley

Hero
Thorn keeps pace with the army's movement as they begin the forced march, watching for suspicious activity from within. Right now, she believes that's the greater threat. She has no magical way to detect anything amiss, but she has eyes, and a brain, and hopes that will be enough.

OOC: Let's have a perception roll for those observing the troops. If any are scouting ahead make a roll as well.

Remove ads