• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: No, I didnt see anything like that, thou I wonder how in that case looks like camping in one place, where sniper aims some time for sure shot and then shoots, still being unseen(like in Sniper movie). Let's go RAW for now. Khor will aim and shoot.

Padreigh

First Post
Gareth focuses a moment and then stretches out his hand, causing an unseen "wave" to speed into the unsuspecting droids. The wave hits the droids and Gareth drops down from his position, draws his light sabre and ignites it.

[sblock=ooc] I assume we have a surprise round. So I'll take my surprise action to hit as many droids as possible with the force slam. In the first "proper" round Gareth draws his lightsabre as move action, ignites it as free action and prepares to use force slam again on any droids left standing.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rainmar

First Post
Khor aim at one of the robots near the door. Once he saw Gareth spring into action, he fired his rifle.

OOC: OMG, Khor and Gareth rock! :D Ultra-fast :)

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
The force slam hits the droids, knocking them down and destroying them instantly.

Gareth snips one of the droids by the door, shattering it.

Chase blasts yet another droid, and now inside the room readies himself to blast the others as well.

ooc: okay, just to clarify, I thought either Chase or Khor were outside sniping the droids there so z3r0 could unlock the outside door (which is locked). It looks from these posts like all three of you came in through the window, leaving z3r0 outside.

If all of you are inside, you've just wiped out all the battle droids inside. That means all you have to do is open the doors and zap the two guards, then z3r0 can shuffle in.

If one of you was outside, that leaves one droid alive on the inside and one alive on the outside. Someone will have to blast each of those droids, or on their initiative they'll radio for help.

So which is it: one of you outside, or all of you inside?

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: O_O ...okay, now I know what went wrong. From your first post about this room I understood that there is SIX droids inside(four standing inside the room and two beside the door) and TWO droids outside also standing by the door.

So, there was FOUR inside and TWO outside, hehe.

Well about our positions...Khor and Gareth went inside and Chase & Clanker are outside.

Padreigh

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Oops. :) Okay, we have only one target remaining inside. Any way that Khor can get that one outside from his position at the window? Maybe by leaning out? Gareth is in the room already unfortunately. Since there is one left I'll take no risk and Force Slam that last one as well. Since our first attacks were on the Surprise round and I think we won Initiative, that should work. Draw weapon, ignite it (move and swift action), Force slam (Standard action). Khor might move back to see the droid outside (move action) and shoot it (standard action) ... if I kill the droid inside, of course ...) [/sblock]

Gareth once agains concentrates the Force on the last remaining droid.

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: Wait Padreigh! We must be clear with DM what's the situation. If it's going to be like he suggested in later, there is no more droids in room where Gareth and Khor are. There is one remaining outside.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Let me double check, but I know I put two outside in front of the door, and a bunch of droids inside. I don't remember if two were at the door on the inside as well as the outside.

But yes, two outside, and a group inside. Let me get back and edit this in a second.

Remove ads