• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

fireinthedust

Explorer
Yep, I was right: To the right are two guard droids, then a cluster of 4 guard droids in the middle of the room.

Also outside: two more guard droids at the front door.

So: are you all at the window firing on all the droids there?

Or is one of you still outside with Z3r0 shooting at one of the outside pair, one at a time?

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: Gareth and Khor went inside. Khor sniped one and Gareth force punched the rest of droids. Outside Chase and Clanker are assaluting the door and one droid there is down.

fireinthedust

Explorer
In that case, this is the normal combat round. Gareth and Khor have one round to take out the droid inside. Chase and Z3r0 have one round to take out the droid outside.

if either side fails, that droid will be calling in reinforcements. This could get ugly ie: fair warning has been given.

Please use this forum's die rollers for your attack rolls, and let's see them!

Padreigh

First Post
[sblock=ooc] In that case my previous actions at initiative count 30 (Move: Draw lightsabre, Swift: Ignite lightsabre, Standard: Force Slam)
stay as posted. [/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: I heard from Grufflehead that Z3r0 can't be with us anymore. That brings the group count down again.

I can re-recruit, but do you have any friends who'd like to join? It's slow now, but it'll pick up soon. We're setting the pace and the stage for suture awesomeness.

IC:

Outside the droids hear a sudden scuffle from the inside of the warehouse. Before they can transmit an alert, however, two blasts ring out and destroy their frames.

Z3r0 shuffled to the main door and started picking the lock. A moment later Chase and Adara sprinted inside, before the droid followed and closed the door after them.

The Clone troopers in the cage let out a sigh of relief as the wall on their cage went down. Good work, sirs! Wow, an ARC trooper! Good to be back in the fight with some Jedi is a sample of the bustle of talk once they're released.

[sblock=Clone Rules] In short: the clones are part of your reward. Your group is now in charge of a group of troops who will follow your orders. Individually weak, they are more powerful as a solid group (ie: with ten of them you get a +10 bonus to clone-related actions). They can give cover fire, distractions, and help with labour. Simple NPC stuff to back up you heroes.

You'll need them in later encounters, if we continue.[/sblock]

As they are let go, a figure lying on the floor is revealed: an alien! The species is something like a Duros, and wearing practical clothes like smugglers tend to. This one is heavily wounded, barely breathing, and the two force-users can tell he's close to death.

The alien tries to speak to you in a raspy whisper.

Who leans close to listen to his words?

fireinthedust

Explorer
Padreigh has pulled out of my other game, so I don't know if he's still in this one.

I'd like to finish the scenario, as it was just about to get good (ie: at the top of the building is a ship. no more spoilers!). If not, I understand, but I'd like to know.

If you're all out, that's great; but I would like a heads up. Otherwise, I'll either re-recruit or just go with another game concept!

Rainmar

First Post
Sorry for this silence, I had rough week...anyway I'm still here and willing to roll, but if more guys will disband we will need to recruit more willing souls...damn, I was hoping to do few crazy things here...aww. If you would temorarily close this game It might mean that the mission was a total failure, clone army had not win and had terryfying casulties...well can have enything granted in war ;]. I could use it flavor up Khor, as a survivor and now older operative, I would give him few more years...take away a limb or two(when they were fleeing they got shot down)...and give him some cybernetic upgrades ^_^

possum

First Post
I'm still willing to play. It's just that I've been kind of spoiled with maps, especially when it comes to Saga edition.

fireinthedust

Explorer
well, it's not a total failure: you've currently rescued the clones.

If you're still willing to keep going, lets do that for a bit. I'll post a Re-recruit, see if we get any takers.

Rainmar

First Post
Well, I think we can try to roll on, what do you think, possum? We can say that z3Ro and Gareth went to disable the second target while we, Khor and Chase, are on third target.

Remove ads