• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

fireinthedust

Explorer
One more thing: we've got a new player who's taking over the Jedi slot Insight was using. Except this time the Jedi is a woman named Sonja, and looks sturdily built sheet-wise. I'm inserting her as if she's been with the group the whole time. I'll do the same if another player takes up the role of Z3r0, though hopefully they'll just start in with z3r0's stats (ie: as soon as they do, we're good).
This is effective immediately. yay!

Also: I've put up a Rogue's Gallery thread in that forum. Please go there and post your characters. The OOC thread for this game vanished(!) so I don't have your character sheets! Time for a re-do, perhaps? ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sonja Kuurzon has been following along silently until now, content to let the others lead and make the decisions. She takes a moment to search her feelings on which course of action would be best.

<<OOC: UtF: Search Feelings Take 10 = 25 >>

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 9
Init: +10 Perception: +9
HP: 57 (18 Threshold) Current: 57
Reflex: 19 (16ff) Fort: 18 Will: 18
Attack Options: Rapid Strike, Deflect, Block
UtF: +15 Powers: Force Slam, Move Object, Battlestrike[/sblock]_________________________________________

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon
Female Human, Jedi, Level 5

fireinthedust

Explorer
I'm waiting on the other players to post their actions. It's been a week at least. I think the game is basically dead (which sucks).

Good playing with you?

If we had more replies, three characters would be more than enough for me to keep going. Saga Edition really doesn't get the love it should from these boards; or maybe I'm not a constant enough GM.

Rainmar

First Post
While others were still checking their weaponry or...Khor looked at Sonja...or meditiating. Khor approached again Clone warriors and was about to speak something when his eyes suddenly got all wide and then his palm meet his forehead. "Damn, what he meant was that this R2 unit has all maps required to reach the real base of those damn robots! I must be loosing my edge. Team, lets quickly go to that R2 on the roof and salvage his datacore. Then we will proceed to Shield Generator, we cant keep our firned from up here waiting too long, they wants to do some shooting too."

OOC: Let's blame the inactivity for Holiday time. Also I was sure we were waiting for perrin to finish his lass ;]

possum

First Post
Chase nods at Khor's suggestion again. "With that shield generator down," the ARC trooper begins, "our jobs will be a lot easier. Not to mention those still on the front," he adds.

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: finish his what, now?

Okay, I suppose we're back on.

Khor: I neither affirm nor deny your theory. However, good to hear you're going to the roof.

THE ROOF

On the roof you can see a massive shape resting there: a YT1300 (ie: the model of ship the Millenium Falcon was before Han's modifications)!!! The door is open leading up into it.

Beyond you can see the whole city. The Shield Generator is clearly visible, with the beam shooting up from it into the sky where the shield starts. Likewise, the massive, massive, truly massive Ion Canon is located elsewhere, atop a fortified-looking building only partially in ruins (ie: it's possible to get in there, and the Droids likely have their own massive weapons... but it won't be unguarded).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Alright! Game on! I would have awarded you guys XP, but I need to spread some more around before it will let me.

Sonja heads up to the roof with the others, and holds up her hand gesturing for them to wait a moment. She closes her eyes to search their surroundings with the Force to ensure they are not going to get ambushed.

<<OOC: UtF: Sense Surroundings Take 10 = 25 for success. Perception Take 10 = 19 to notice targets with total cover on the roof and inside the ship.>>

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 9
Init: +10 Perception: +9
HP: 57 (18 Threshold) Current: 57
Reflex: 19 (16ff) Fort: 18 Will: 18
Attack Options: Rapid Strike, Deflect, Block
UtF: +15 Powers: Force Slam, Move Object, Battlestrike[/sblock]_________________________________________

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon
Female Human, Jedi, Level 5

Last edited:

Rainmar

First Post
As platform have reached the top of the building, Khor was lying down and surviving the are with his sniper rifle, looking for possible targets.

OOC: Sorry DM, I just can't grasp what that alien have said, from the first part it seems that R2 unit knows location of their base...well we are in a conquered city so it cant be this city...and again the second part of what he said is that R2 also knows how to get to base's generators, but its not specified if its this city or their BASE. But in both cases this information is highly valouable and we cant pass a opportunity to get our hands on it. If we would find a way to this city's generators we could have strike two pigeons with one stone ;]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads