• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Salix

First Post
Raylis said:
"It is...unsettling" the heroine says flying into the room and toward one of the bodies, "Are they merely cadavars or-?"

OOC: Medicine 21
or Knowledge (life sciences) 24
if the latter is more appropriate
TG flies into the room, heedless of potential traps. She sees that there are nearly fifty liquid filled tubes. Most are empty, several have either humans or humanoid looking bodies in them with what looks like air masks running down to them. One holds an innocuous looking blob of matter. Scanners above the tubes look like monitors. From what she can tell,these things seem alive. As she looks around she notices that one of the containers seems to hold Gremlin, the Resolute!

Raylis

First Post
"I do not know, if I am reading these scanners correctly then whatever are in these tubes are alive. If it is a clone I do not know where Null would acquire a sample; recalling the battle at the Bridge Gremlin was not present.

She flies next to Aquaphibian, "Barring any communication jamming we could ask the pilot of our Vigilant to send a message to headquarters and request the location of Gremlin. That could determine if a rescue is necessary.

JRYoung

First Post
"Excellent idea TG, let's radio the Vigilant". Aquaphibian gets on the Com link and tries to get information on Gremlin. He also will try to log a brief report on what they have found.

Salix

First Post
After radioing the Vigilant, A-phib is patched through to Wheeler. "Gremlin? He's supposed to be in a monastery somewhere in Asia training. No-one's heard from him here since he returned back from his mission in Turkey. As far as we know he's never encountered Null."

JRYoung

First Post
"Well we must have a clone here Sir" Aquaphib responds, "and many other creatures as well. Between the robots and this cloning operation we've got quite a problem down here, what are your orders? This threat needs to be neutralized".

Raylis

First Post
"This does not make logical sense for this to be a clone then. Null would need a DNA sample: hair, salaiva, skin tissue." she turns to Intreped
"Intrepid, can you detect any thoughts in these-creatures?"

Salix

First Post
Intrepid moves forward looking to probe the form in the tube for thought. Sudenly, Gremlin's eyes snap open, emitting a beam of light that hits Intrepid squarely in the chest. He slumps ,stunned, to the ground.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I wanted to wait for Malthusian to reply. Please use IC for intiiatives.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads