SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Raylis

First Post
OOC finally have internet again, let's roll :D

"Ow." Gryphon says as she's helped to her feet, "Where did he go?"

ooc if necessary will use that last hp to recover

Salix

First Post
Aquaphibian and the Twilight Gryphon stagger up from the floor. Eyes widening, they see that Null has turned his craft into a bomb, and is smashing it into the dam wall. Both are able to leave the building to get out of the blast radius. The dam bursts sending a torrent downstream, and destroying several of the evacuated towns downstream. A vigilant piloted by Dick and carrying Wheeler arrives to pick up the somewhat crestfallen heroes. The still unconscious Ghost is loaded onto the vigilant by use of a field that can affect intangible beings. As the head back to headquarters, Wheeler let's them know, "Million Mask and Intrepid were ambushed by this McCarthy guy and left for dead. They are both lucky to be alive and are in the infirmary. At least we won't have to worry about this bastard Null again."

A week later the bruised and battered team is assembled for a debriefing. Wheeler looks at the team with a slightly pained look, " According to dental records, it looks like the person who died at Conowingo Dam was actually Dr. Tom McCarthy. We think he was under mind control since his death was a suicide. The attack which diverted Sierra and Gun Monkey also seems to have been a diversion. While we were occupied with these two threats, Null seems to have used some kind of armored suit to break into a secret facility near the two diversions. The administration isn't sharing the information about what was taken, in fact, we didn't know it existed before this happened. Whatever it was must have been important for Null to use so many resources and abandon his base. The satellite images were taken in North Korea yesterday in Pyongyang."

Images appear on the briefing room wall showing Null depart a North Korean state vehicle and being greeted by Kim Jong-il before entering an administrative building.

"We have no idea what this rat bastard is up to, but it doesn't look good", Wheeler says with obvious scorn. " Folks, be prepared to scramble at any time, this is getting real interesting. Good Job at the dam. Dismissed. "

JRYoung

First Post
"Very well sir" responds Aphip with a nod. He returns to the waiting room.

OOC: so experience awards will be noted in the Character Tracking Thread I guess. Thanks Salix for a fun game. It takes a lot of work to put something like this together, we appreciate it.

Salix

First Post
JRYoung said:
"Very well sir" responds Aphip with a nod. He returns to the waiting room.

OOC: so experience awards will be noted in the Character Tracking Thread I guess. Thanks Salix for a fun game. It takes a lot of work to put something like this together, we appreciate it.
No problem. I enjoyed your play. I just ran out of gas for PbP gaming; wish I would have been able to keep more posting more steady.

Raylis

First Post
"We will capture him next time, third time is the charm. " Gryphon says following Aquaphibian out of the room.

OOC: thanks for the game Salix, hope to you see on "either side of the screen" again :D

Remove ads