SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Raylis

First Post
Gryphon flies over to the nearest console, "I am not an expert but I will try to power down the generators from here! she says trying to bring up the control screen for the generators and shut them down.

OOC: Computers 17

Salix

First Post
Twilight Gryphon struggles with the computer hack. Suddenly, she is hit by one of the cannons on the tankbots. She's momentarily stunned. Aquaphibian is unable to destroy his target, while Ghost destroys his.

OOC: TG Bruise and stunned. Computer check fails,

Raylis

First Post
OOC: using a hero point to shake the stun

"We may have to manually disconnect the device! Gryphon calls, trying one last effort to shut down the generators

OOC: Computers 31

Salix

First Post
Twilight Gryphon, wide eyed, is shocked to see the words access allowed float across the screen shortly before being replaced with a similar message saying access denied.

Behind the Seismic Converter Null rises on a platform like object surrounded by a bubble of energy. "Stupid wench! You think you can hack my computer system."

Aquaphibian misses his target once more, while Ghost is luckier, smashing his into scrap. The engineers cower and one cries out, "You have to stop him, before he causes a major quake. The dam won't be able to hold if the earthquakes keep getting bigger in intensity"

As if on cue, the ground beneath the heroes rolls, causing their footing to nearly fail them.
[sblock=Notice 20]Null's machine is wired into the generators along with the Seismic Converter [/sblock]
OOC: Successful check by TG. GM Fiat for Null to regain control. TG add one HP.

Raylis

First Post
Notice (1d20+7=26)

. o O {Stupid, stupid!} Twilight Gryphon flies toward the generator and Null, "Is this really how you want this to happen Doctor? Endanger these lives and those of the city?

She lands near the connection point of his machine, the generators and the siesmec converter.

Raylis

First Post
Salix said:
OOC: Does TG have another action for this round?

OOC: actually...yes. if allowable I would like to ready to use extra effort to gain the Redirect feat on Null, so if he shoots at her he'll actually hit his own device.

Salix

First Post
Null pilots the sphere towards Olivia, hitting her squarely and knocking her to the ground. Ghost and Aquaphibian each destroy their targets. The engineer looks at Aquaphibian in stupefied manner, then rapidly swivels his head to look at the remaining two tankbots in fear.

OOC: Raylis: Totally allowable: Notice and extra effort are free actions. Clever idea, but he hit with an aura attack. Exhaustion ensues along with a bruise.

Remove ads